2018 Kia Sportage consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Sportage Kia
Explore the 2018 Kia Sportage
Shop the 2018 Kia Sportage

Great Car

I have enjoyed my kia sportage. It is reliable, and I love the heated front seats. I also like the fact that the heat can be controlled on the driver side and the front passenger side independently. It has great space in the front and back. It has a backup camera, which is a great safety feature. You can turn the awd off and on. This helps with gas mileage. I do recommend that you use a good grade of regular gas to increase gas mileage. I have found that Shell, ExxonMobil, and Costco do well in my Kia sportage. My only complaint is that the gas mileage could be a little better. However, if you use quality gas, you can better gas mileage. Overall, l would recommend the Kia Sportage.

4.3

A very reliable car I leased.

This car met all my needs for commuting back and forth to work. I was leasing a Sportage ex good looking awd car. It had all the special features but a hard ride with the 18 low profile tires!

It is just what I was looking for, so comfortable

I needed a vehicle that was just the right height for my bad back and knees. I’m handicapped so it was very important in my purchase of a vehicle. Love my new Sportage

quiet, roomy, great mileage

The Sportage is the Rondo re-worked, and we still own a Rondo, which runs great and has over 400,000 miles on it! Hoping the Sportage does as well. It's so similar to the Rondo, and quieter. Loving it.

2.0

Bad Dealership in my opinion

Didn't think I'd have to pay extra for bad accessories after signing on the line. Had less than a month still finding problems, can't charge phone

Smooth ride and driving, lots of extra options

Fairly priced and everything we were wanting as far as options. Love all the new safety features and plenty Of room to transport my kayak!

Great to Drive!

This vehicle is exactly what I was looking for inside and outside and is a joy to drive. I receive many compliments already and at least two of my friends have mentioned that they would love to own one. And I make sure I let them know my experience at Volkswagen Moon. My total experience with this KIA Sportage has been awesome and I know it will continue to get better. I really love this SUV!

The best car ever

The best car ever I have had is a excellent car , it’s strong, sport and comfortable . It’s an all in one!! I have get un until 35 ha/mill on road

Most reliable car I've owned

I love it! I will definitely be buying another Sportage at Lion Country Kia for my next vehicle. Very reliable vehicle, lots of space, overall an outstanding vehicle.

4.0

4th Kia I've purchased great car

Great performance car/ roomy / style / mileage / It's sleek and multiple amenities/ love the tinted windows and will recommend this to my friends as I've done on the other Kia vehicles I've owned.