2008 Land Rover Lr 2

I will defenetly purchase another newer model

by from 91911 on July 13, 2017

I like the design, great gas mileage, overall dependable, low noise on the road, comfortable ride and approval of this first time use brand of LR vehicle.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Excellent Sturdy Solid strong Car for all terrian

by from Frisco on July 10, 2017

This is the best car i owned till date, it is very good and stable to drive in all types of weather conditions and has solid power. Best car i owned so far, totally worth buying this car,

will go anywere

by from Westcliffe Colorado on July 1, 2017

the name Land Rover says it all, gets 25 MPG and the awd with traction control is impressive. The snow in Colorado does not slow this baby down.

Everything went wrong with mine.

by from Bronx, NY on June 17, 2017

I have had this car for 7 months and once I fix something the next is already broken, the radiator, the locks, the key fob, the starter have all broke in the short time I have had it, and NOW the whole engine just blew, I'm junking it tomorrow and thinking about getting a hummer. It seemed in great condition, looked and ran beautifully. Mechanic cleared it with passing grades. Piece of junk! Everyone tells me never to buy these, now I listen.

Amazing vehicle

by from Tampa florida on March 31, 2017

Looks good, i blacked out mine so it had a stealthy feel. After 100k miles it started slowly dying on me, but after all repairs its good to go

Couldn't be happier with my new car

by from Alexandria on March 22, 2017

After lots of research this popped up and I couldn't be happier. Should have ditched the BMW yrs ago!

After 9 years, I'm completely satisfied!

by from Saskatoon, SK on February 16, 2017

We bought our LR2 new, and have driven it over every type of terrain. We fully intend to keep it for another ten years. All it takes is a little TLC with polish and detailing, and it stands out every bit as well as when we first purchased it.

Take care of the car and it'll take care of you!

by from Owings Mills, MD on May 18, 2016

I bought my LR2 new in 2008! It has never given me serious issues (a hose had yo be replaced that initially mimicked a blown head gasket but it was merely a $100 hose repair)! That's the only issue I've had in 8 years! Take care of the car and it'll take care of you!! If you keep your maintenance up, oil changes as required it's NO PROBLEM! I hear it's on of the best made Land Rovers ever! I've owned 3 models and must say I'm in for life! Great car all around!!!

regretted it from day one

by from Indianapolis, IN on March 29, 2016

Wow. What can I say. I guess this is Karma getting me for not keeping my Subaru. Worst care you'll ever buy...unless you have a bottomless wallet to fix things that are severely overpriced, and the "luxury additions" are highly unnecessary. Had this car 2 weeks. coolant leaking, fob not work, engine line blinging, tires deflating, sluggish and obnoxious. terrible car. Its a joke. once i pay this stipid car off I am going back to subaru

Only had it a month

by from Raleigh, NC on October 22, 2015

I've been impressed by the fit and finish, the brakes, and how tight the vehicle feels with almost 110,000 miles on it. I was surprised at how responsive the steering is. Just this morning I had to make an evasive maneuver...no problem. I can make a 300 mile trip without having to stop for gas. So far I really like it.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Land Rover Lr 2