2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Range Rover Evoque Land Rover
Shop the 2017 Range Rover Evoque Land Rover
3.6

System issues

Overall a not bad vehicle but 3 new rear cameras, one new rear differential and a new software download required all for a vehicle 14 months old with 11k in kilometres. This is all ok while under warranty but off warranty I can only imagine the cost. It will be sold prior to warranty expiring.

Excelente comfortable I love it !!!!!

Excellent car , met all my needs , my kids are happy , now we can go wherever we want not more worries for the road !!! ????????????

1.6

$20,000 transmission repair

after having a 20k transmission repair, 3 weeks later the engine blew up, the vehicle was at the dealership for that repairs, never buy a non american car

Noone else will have it

Luxirious car. Nice sleek exterior with leather interiors. It has been bedazzeled with all the crazy lights inside. Gps works great and cant attach it to data

Best Car I Have owned

The Range Rover evoque is the most comfortable car I have owned this far. The steering is amazing and it is a smooth ride. It drives just as amazing as it looks. I am definitely a Range Rover customer for life.

2.7

dont do it!

Its gorgeous. That is what sucks you in. Fuji white with a black roof and glass top.....i couldnt resist. The test drive seemed Ok on a tester with 20 inch wheels. My SE has Pirelli 18's and they seem to ride harder than the 20's did. Its a bad ride on roads other than perfect. The turbo lag is horrible and even worse when its hot. The transmission cant stay in a gear it likes and makes the car jumpy at low speeds and in traffic. On the highway at 70MPH its fine and rather enjoyable. Its pretty quiet and rear visibility is actually pretty good. The side view mirrors are huge so its not bad. Beware of the heated windshield squiggly lines at night. Its not the most pleasant thing to see out of. And of course as other reviewers have said, the gas mileage is horrible. Forget what the trip computer says. It gets about 20MPG on the highway and about 16 in town. It drinks gas and the 4 cylinder motor is noisy at idle. The power is OK but not smooth off a light.....back to turbo lag and a poor transmission. The longer i have to be in this car the more unhappy i get. The seats are not as comfy as they look. And for some absolutely ridiculous reason the bluetooth only works with one dash speaker. Taking a call and listening to the person you are speaking with is torture as even with phone volume all the way up, you can barely hear the person on the other end. Its infuriating. This is a car to take on short rides. And it sucks to have people ask you how you like it and then you feel like a jerk complaining about a $52K car and how bad it is. It gets you from point A to point B but you just cant wait to get there and get out of this thing. But it sure is pretty and that was what got me. Why didnt the Volvo dealer have a color i liked in a V60? Fuji white and great styling sucked me in. Even if this thing were $20K cheaper i still would hate it......Wait, it is now $20K cheaper after 1 year. Shame on me, but hopefully not shame on you if you read all of this

Very happy with the vehicle

Lots of awesome features in the tech package. Great handling and styling. Range Rover got it right on this one. The automatic liftgate is a game changer. Very satisfied with purchase.

Must have

Abdulutely live it. Nimble yet extremely capable in the suv department. Amazing design and comfort. Best vehicle I have ever owned. Will only buy Range Rover from now on (we actually bought 3 rr at the same time)

Best Car Ever

This Car handles like no other car I have ever had. It is just the right size for a family. It is very stylish. The gas mileage is average. Very comfortable ride, not a bumpy ride.

Beautiful vehicle, inside and out.

The Evoque is both sleek and rugged, a comfortable ride, yet sporty. I absolutely love it. I have the best of both worlds with this vehicle!