2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Range Rover Evoque Land Rover
Explore the 2017 Range Rover Evoque Land Rover
Shop the 2017 Range Rover Evoque Land Rover

Great car, Great style.

The car is right size for what our small family needs, great design and well made .Head turner and fun driving around town or on the long trip.

Best Car I owned

It is very smart and very comfortable and smooth drive. Interior is also very nice. Seats are very comfortable. Space is enough for one family. Visibility is not an issue as described in may reviews.(remove the compartment shelf in the hood) Power is enough and mileage is also fine.

Terrific Luxury Compact SUV

This is my first luxury compact SUV. My wife and I are empty nesters and no longer need the extra row of seats. We wanted something sporty able to haul a decent amount of luggage etc but also with all weather capability. We liked the exterior and interior design of the Evoque. It is a very comfortable ride, plus the seats are great. Many luxury and safety features made it the right vehicle for us.

Great car to own

Land Rover great vehicle to own, Sporty look and feel. Inside is comfortable and electronics are easy to control and read.

Slickest car I've ever owned

Only 2 weeks in but this is by far the slickest car we have ever owned. Perfect size for us, great performance, great gas mileage and really stylish inside and out.

The most technology ever had in an automobile

The most frustrating thing with this vehicle is that the auto starter is not on the key fob. Using an iPhone to start the car is less than 50% success rate.

Convertible Gal

Finally a convertible I can talk on the phone via blue tooth without all the wind noise in the background! It's easy to handle, doesn't drive like a truck and the controls are easy to access and understand.

NEW CAR CUSTOMER--RANGER ROVER EVOQUE

THIS IS MY SECOND RANGE ROVER IN 8 MONTHS AND I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE AND MY SALES PERSON---BOB SMITH...AT CHECKERED FLAG LANDROVER...

Highly recommended

I recently purchased a Range Rover Evoque from Jake Kaplan's Jaguar Land Rover Warwick. I love this vehicle. I love everything about it. The salesman Mike Hiraldo was friendly and knowledgeable and I couldn't ask for anything more. I highly recommend Mike when purchasing a vehicle.

3.1

Don't be fooled

Oh it's great looking alright. But that's where the love affair ends. You won't be able to test drive this long enough to realize what a poorly Engineered vehicle this is. Rear hatch with foot activation...good luck. The turbo lag is the worst I've experienced. The transmission is mush. The steering is way to heavy. The Evoque rides as a full time off-roader. The lane assist does not work well, and is poorly lit...no audible warning. What a waste of beautiful design.