Model Details

4.2
Average based on 18 reviews

2006 Land Rover Sport Super Charged

by from Valley Forge, PA on March 28, 2012

Great SUV, kept this vechile much longer than other SUV'S. 7 Years of fun. After working out some minor bugs with the dealer, the vechicle has served me very well. A truck, sports car and luxury car all in one. Because of its weight it eats tires and brakes faster than others, but get high performance brakes and tires from other than the dealer you'll save a bundle. Also kept its value better than I expected. Received a great number for it when I traded it in.

RR Sport

by from on February 13, 2012

I've owned one of these for six years and it has been absolutely trouble free and reliable. It is very safe and comfortable to drive for short and long distances. Highway gas mileage is relatively good. The navigation system is also pretty easy to use. I'm planning to purchase another.

It's a Range Rover Sport!!

by from Springfield, OR on February 8, 2012

I love this SUV! I previously owned a BMW X5, which I also loved. The Range Rover is a bit bigger but still doesnt drive like a Nissan Armada, aka school bus. All the luxury options you'd want are on the RRS. I love the fully adjustable suspension that my X5 didn't have.

Buy This Car!

by from Stevensville, MD on July 28, 2006

I have had the RR Sport since January, 2006, and love it. Stylish inside and out, it is a real head turner. I am not using it for hauling boats or kids, so the smaller size of the back seat compared to the LR3 or the Range Rover is not an issue. Only complaint is that I did not buy the Supercharged model. This one will get out of its own way, but compared to the speed of my E500 - I would like a little more power.

HAVE OWNED 2 SPORTS HSE & SUPERCHARGED

by from utah on January 25, 2009

Extremely impressed with the last 2 sports I have owned. Perfect size, responsive and very attractive on the street.

so far quite nice

by from Oklahoma City, OK on January 14, 2007

Overall, all I wanted in a car. Interior is well laid out and very comfortable even on long trips. Exterior gets lots of looks, even still from me. Of course, poor gas mileage is a downer especially when you have to use 91 octane or better. The satellite radio display is lacking in viewable information on the primary screen, and CD player cannot read CD/MP3 content information but that is not a huge deal. Only real problem so far is a slight rattle in the sunroof which I plan to have fixed at the next service interval. Three months later and still no regrets.

My honest impression of the Range Rover Sport

by from San Diego on March 1, 2009

My expections about this car were indeed just that, fabolous!! Excellent ride, comfort and styling all wrap up in this Land Rover SUV.

Better than i thought

by from New York, N.Y on February 6, 2010

I've had vehicle for about 2 years and honestly i dont have too many complaints. It has not broken down on me, only normal wear and tear. I live in NYC where most of these streets are terribly undrivable with potholes (which were the primary cause of destruction my last 2 SUV's) stop and go traffic and of course darting pedestrians. I am amazed on how well it goes over pot holes, rolling smooth with strong suspension. I feel safe knowing it wont just crack and break and arm in these evil holes. As for responsiveness. I can honestly say it almost stops on a dime. Lord knows how many times i have avoided runnin over darting people or instantly stopped before hitting reckless taxi drivers. Drawbacks, trunk space is sort of small and if you are a taller individual u may want the full range rover. The console design is nothing that will overwhelm you in appearence but it gets the job done. Otherwise the rest of the interior and exterior are beautiful, not like you care but people will complement your vehicle. Gas wise lets be realistic its an SUV. If you had a X5 or M class mercedes it is really about the same cost. I compare on a weekly bases and its maybe off by 2-3 dollars per week (if driven same course as formentioned vehicles) also depending on gas price. Hope hope i was helpful i know it can be worrysome purchase a new SUV.

Very reliable and powerfull car.

by from on September 6, 2010

Every thing about this SUV is great reliable, beautifull styling, excellent performance, and very comfortable on the road. It is like driving a sport car in an suv body.

the worst car ever

by from New jersey on April 21, 2009

The range rover sports is a nice car and its very fast but they are not reliable they break down too easily i had the 06 for 4 months i had so much problems with it i just had to let it go and also i have a 2007 jaguar xjr which runs the same engine as the range rover they run the same 4.2l 390 horsepower i am also having problems with that car and its getting ready to be traded this cars are for people who dont drive often but as a daily car good luck with the amount of time you will spend at the dealer trying to get it fixed