Model Details

2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Consumer Reviews

Average based on 8 reviews

Range rover sport

by from Arizona on December 2, 2010

Comfortable vehicle but definitely have some minor mechanical issues that were addressed under warranty. Our local land rover dealership has been quite receptive despite the fact that I bought car somewhere else.

best

by from la,california on November 23, 2009

the best i have ever driven. great acceleration. the best in handling. mine is supercharged, it has brembo brakes. great leather and redesigned interior and front lights.

Hotrod SUV

by from Michigan on March 18, 2010

One of the finest automotive interiors in the biz. New 5.0L engine is awesome - great sound, torque, smoothness. Suspension is perfect balance of sport and luxury.

Great Vehicle

by from Boise Idaho on December 15, 2010

WOW, i have only had mine for a little over 2 months now...and i have nothing bad to say about it so far. I love the sound of the 5.0 supercharged engine, although its not the best for gas mileage. I have had one problem with it though, front left wheel bearing went bad. The dealer says it was prob faulty from the factory. Great overall suv:)

2010 Range Rover Sport

by from Miami on September 3, 2012

It has been a pleassure driving this LR for the past 2 months. It looks great, it handles great and it's great driving it. Gas mileage could be better.

Great experience!

by from NW Surburbs, Chicago Area on May 30, 2014

I went from driving an Acura for over 10 years to the purchase of this RR Sport. Dan at Land Rover Hinsdale was great to deal with and I am extremely pleased with my purchase to date.

Love the 2010 RRS HSE

by from California on November 10, 2009

I have had this car for one month and absolutely love it. The interior is plush and comfortable and the car rides like a dream. Tons of power and great in the rain. The new navigation system and computer interface is much simpler than that of similar cars (BMW, Audi, MB). I have driven several luxery cars in the past, and this car is among the best. I have not had any of the reputed Land Rover reliability issues, but I have only owned the car for one month. My only complaint is that the gas mileage is terrible - but I knew that when I bought the car. I was between this and the Cayanne, and I am happy that I chose this one.

fun to drive gos thrue the mountains with ease

by from boulder co on January 30, 2013

a car thats fun to drive a lot of power it drives thruogh mountains like your on a flat road very impressive. service is excellent at flat irons land rover in superior co paul the service manager is incredible he will know who you are after a few visits and im allways taken care of like im the most important person there