2014 Range Rover Sport

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Have you driven the 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport?

2014 model completely exceeded all my expectations

by VaserRRS from Arlington, VA on Mon Jul 07 2014

If you want a vehicle that does it all and feels extremely good in and out; Look no further! Its Gorgeous, Fast,Comfortable and beyond capable anywhere. You can park this thing anywhere and not be out of place. Poor reliability? Thats old news and reputation from vehicles past. This new model is the best SUV out there right now. It will please your adult side and also that naughty inner child. I got the 2014 V8 Supercharged with all the options and so far have nothing to complain about. It exceeded all my expectations. The dynamic package and signature meridian sound system are a must. Dynamic turns this into a sport car, while the premium meridian is best system I have ever heard on any car.

Best SUV I've Ever Owned

by Fashion Queen from Seattle, WA on Tue Oct 25 2016

I owned a Lexus for many years and wanted to try a different type of SUV. I decided on the RRS as I love the styling and amenities. How could I have lived without this SUV for so many years. Bye bye Lexus hello Land Rover.

Strong performance

by Bogeyman from Seattle on Tue Apr 01 2014

The Range Rover Sport Supercharger is a strong performer. I've been driving Cayens the past 6 years and the switch worried me. Nothing to worry about. The Sport is fast and loaded with technology that is so easy to use. Also the interior feels so much larger than the Porsche. Even thought the length and width is the same the Sport feels much larger inside. Very satisfied.

Awesome

by nick from chicago, il on Wed Apr 30 2014

I have had my sport 5.0 for about 5 months now... the truck is amazing. weather I'm driving around suburbia or off roading the truck has performed beyond expectations. I can find no fault with the new design and the new truck. Only issue that I can find is accessories are ridiculously priced

Wow!

by Expat Brit from Florida on Sun Oct 19 2014

Purchased the Supercharged V8 version with the high-end Meridian audio. Wow! Exceeds my expectations in every respect (too early to assess reliability) but ride, handling, performance, comfort - even gas mileage at 18 around town. At 6'4" tall I usually have to compromise on driving position for headroom but this is hands-down the best vehicle ever for that. I was going to buy the V6 but am glad I sprung for the bigger engine - staggering performance when you need it but economical when you don't. Looks amazing and rides even better. I would not swap it for anything else at any price. Brilliant!

Love this car!

by Kbradley from Denver, CO on Sun Oct 01 2017

I test drove more vehicles than I care to count, everything from the Touareg to the Cayenne, even an MB GLE460 AMG. The RRS was a top on comfort and drive. I wanted a vehicle that gave me the versatility that I need in CO, without just getting an SUV for clearance. Once, I found the color combination, it was a no brainer. I love this car and all the options to add and give it the personal styling all your own.

Hate the dealerships love the car

by Nitrometh from Woodburn Oregon on Mon Sep 08 2014

My supercharged V8 Dynamic with meridian sound is the best sounding best optioned suv ever. I was going to order a hse with a v6 supercharged and did not think i cared about the stereo for 2g. I was wrong. this thing is worth every penny. My parents have a 2014 Porsche GTS and this is faster and better optioned for less money. Plus the best part of the whole car is you feel like your in private Jet. I have the Ivory interior with black piano trim with black floors and upper dash. The exhaust is mean sounding the dynamic mode stiffens up the steering for better feel. I have the cameras and other options and the 21inch wheels are sweet looking. Makes everything you park next too look small. I have a Maserati GTS in garage on 20's and this thing holds it own in the looks dept. Overall Happy with my RRS.

2014 Range Rover Sport

by Shadow993 from Plano,TX on Sun Jun 25 2017

Better than expected... ride ... quality.. fuel economy . Material are great quality,, not too much hard plastic. We are averaging 23mpg with 75% city driving. I also own a jaguar XFR, and this is on par or better. The large sunroof is nice and let's in plenty of light. The shade is strong enough to stop the greenhouse effect. Zero storage is the only problem. Not even for sunglasses

Rover Sport has it All

by RAB Rover from Ventura County, CA on Mon Feb 10 2014

No need to go for the V8 5.0 - the supercharged V6 3.0 is quite a ride - smooth, great acceleration and great styling. Had a new one in 2007 which was great but the new 2014 has it all.

Great vehicle

by Rover man from Cleawater FL on Sat May 10 2014

2012 Range Rover sport is loaded with luxury. Great ride with great features. Handles well and the cabin has a very secure feeling. I've had all different kinds of Suv's the last one being a Benz GL-450. The Rover has them all beat hands down.

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

The 2014 Range Rover Sport is loaded with all sorts of exciting technology, luxurious touches and even some family-friendly features, but it glaringly falls short in cornering.

The Range Rover Sport has been redesigned for 2014 (compare it with its predecessor here) and fills a gap in the company's Rover-branded models between the entry-level Range Rover Evoque and the full-size Range Rover. It seats five passengers comfortably, with an optional pop-up third row for two small passengers. The Range Rover Sport comes in four trims: the SE, HSE, Supercharged and Autobiography. I tested an HSE; you can see them all compared side by side here.

If you're in the market for an upscale and capable SUV, you... Read More