2015 Range Rover Sport

2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Have you driven the 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport?

2015 range rover sport ...... great car

by fred from Cranston R I on Thu Jan 21 2016

This is the 4th Range Rover I have bought from Jake Kaplan In Warwick R I . I have been a customer for over 35 years, and again they came through for me. John and Shaun were great as always, and made my trade in work to my satisfaction. Their service department gets it right 99% of the time and in the event of that 1%, they take care of it on the spot if possible. Just a great car sold and serviced by great people.

This is my second Land Rover Range Rover Sport

by Jinger from Minneapolis, Minnesota on Mon Aug 13 2018

The Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE is exactly what we needed. It is luxurious; yet, sporty. The gas mileage is better than we expected and the auto selection for climate control is fantastic. And, most importantly, our Siberian Husky thoroughly enjoys the spacious cargo area and the panoramic roof.

INCREDIBLE! Worth the wait vs boring BMW X5

by Jason from Missouri on Fri Feb 13 2015

This vehicle continues to amaze me every day I drive it. I purchased my 2015 Range Rover Sport HSE Limited Edition in December of 2014 after trading in my 2014 Jaguar F-Type S Convertible due to the impending Midwestern Winters. I am no stranger to the Luxury SUV market segment having owned a 2013 Gen 1 Range Rover Sport HSE, and a 2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE V8. I was struggling with the thought of getting rid of my 9 month old F-Type that I had already created so many incredible memories in. The thought of going from a high performance 2-seater sport car back in to an SUV really had me worried. My overall goal was to get a vehicle that looked great with unique styling inside and out, had the performance of a sports sedan with the utility and all terrain capability of an SUV. I looked at the competitors and found the styling to be a bit too boring and generic for my tastes, and the performance to be subpar at best. Land Rover really hit the ball out of the park with the 2nd gen Range Rover Sport. It?s faster, lighter, gets better fuel economy, and is more luxurious than ever before. Comparing the interior materials vs its competitors one can easily see that Land Rover splurged on top notch high quality leathers, metals, and woods. No cheap plastic painted to look like wood or imitation leather in this vehicle. You may have to wait to order one and pay full MSRP due to overwhelming demand for this awesome vehicle, but what does that tell you about the new Range Rover Sport?

WASTE of money

by Frustrated from Boston Ma on Wed Mar 22 2017

This is an overpriced status symbol. I got sucked in because of its looks . Looks can be deceiving. 2nd service at 30ish k miles 600.00 . Oh and I need brakes and rotors 2k. We drive normally, as a matter of fact mostly highway. Should not need brakes. Can't wait to see what else goes. Had LR3 was great .

Does not recommend this car!!

best salesman Ruben

by apo from Pasadena, CA on Thu Apr 30 2015

Ruben is an amazing salesman very easy going, smart, and helpful. He helped us pick out the exact car we like and I'm very picky when it comes to cars and dealers. I went to 4 different dealerships until I was helped by Ruben. Thank you Ruben; From Abraham.

Best car I've owned

by New car owner from St James on Thu Apr 02 2015

Very pleasant experience , No pressure , I was pleased with the entire process. Jayson was extremely helpful from Begining to the end

Fast Powerful and a joy to drive!

by SiestaKeyRRSC from Sarasota, FL on Wed Feb 07 2018

Best car I have ever owned. Looks amazing coming down the street or sitting still at a traffic light. Fast, powerful and a joy to drive! V8 supercharged engine sounds great and performs even better!

Absolutely a blast to drive.

by RRSport2015 from Prosper, TX on Wed Jul 11 2018

This car is fast, luxurious, and stylish. You can take it to the woods and valet park it for a night out. Very comfortable with heated and cooled seats in the front and the back.

The Express!

by SVR from Boise, Idaho on Sat Aug 26 2017

A fast and comfortable highway cruiser that handles curves better than most so called sports cars. Like a GT car but with the room of an SUV.

Best vehicle I?ve ever owned!

by DansRover from Burlingame, CA on Mon Jan 15 2018

The V8 Supercharged Range Rover Sport has sleek styling, a beast of an engine under the hood, great handling for an SUV and is comfortable to take on long trips to the mountains.

1 2

Our Take on the 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

The new SVR version of the 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport returns the performance that took a backseat to luxury in the SUV's 2014 redesign, but it's got some drivability problems.

The product of Jaguar Land Rover's Special Vehicle Operations group, the seriously expensive, 550-horsepower SVR sits atop a lineup that includes two other drivetrains and four other trim levels. Compare them here, and compare the 2015 and 2014 Range Rover Sports here. I'll focus this review on the SVR. For a broader take on the Range Rover Sport, read our 2014 review here. Note that the Range Rover (minus the "Sport"), Land Rover's flagship, is a separate model, detailed here.

Exterior & Styling