2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

best suv on earth

by from weston, wi on May 29, 2017

By far the most outstanding vehicle I have owned in any and all respects!!!! The meridian sound system is audiophile quality, eight speed ZF is superlative and the V8 supercharged engine coupled the dynamic handling package is beyond compare.

Repeat Buyer

by from Elmhurst, Illinois on March 30, 2017

Great Ride, ample power and good road feel. This is my second Range Rover Sport. Rated reliability as average because I trade in every three to four years to avoid the possibility of unreliability.

Range Rover 2017, Perfect!

by from Richmond, Texas on May 3, 2017

LOVE this SUV! Sleek/luxurious look, sporty at the same time, and handles like a DREAM!! I've had an older Range Rover and this one is Much nicer! Love everything about it :)

this is our 3rd range rover!

by from Tampa, FL on July 5, 2017

We absolutely love the range rover product. We have had the full size range rover and now 2 back to back range rover sport supercharged. And my wife now drives the new 2017 Discovery Gray with Black package. We just love these vehicles. Performance, durability, reliability, comfort are all on point.

this is the 5th and last Rover I'll be purchsing.

by from indianapolis on May 30, 2017

Terrible electronics reliability. I've owned it for 5 months and it has been in the shop more (seriously) than I've had it. The Indianapolis dealership can't find the problem, has said it's fine multiple times only to have it fail the day after pick up. Have been told that there is nothing they can do. Was contacted by my Land Rover customer advocate but they stopped responding to calls and emails from me. Their role (I think) is to make you feel good if you have minor issues (as I did) but when a serious, unresolvable problem comes about, they go dark. NOT WORTH THE MONEY - NOT EVEN CLOSE. Terrible customer service from both the dealership and manufacturer.

What an unbelievable machine!! Designed perfection

by from Vienna, VA on August 2, 2017

A must have!! This vehicle was the best thing that ever happened to us. A sure bet and something very special to enjoy. At first we were a little scared but now so happy that we made the right choice...

Uses car for Havingfun

excelent

by from los angeles on September 15, 2017

Drive Pro Package (Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Assist w/Reverse Traffic Detection, Driver Condition Monitor, Lane Keep Assist, and Traffic Sign Recognition w/Intelligent Spd Limiter

They are simply the best these days!

by from Denver, CO on October 12, 2017

Perfect ergonomics, perfect performance, perfect handling in all traffic on road or off road conditions. And reliability. This is our fourth Land Rover and each one has been great, our current LR4 is flawless. The new Range Rover Sport Autobiography is even better. A joy from day one with none of the often niggling issues other SUV's or brands have shown us.

BEST INTERIOR SUV I HAVE SEEN

by from KINGS PARK on September 7, 2017

LIKE HIGH PROFILE CENTER CONSOLE WITH SWEEPING DESEIGN' LIKE THE ARM RESTS.WISHED YOU HAD A 6 CYL. ENGINE THAT TAKES REG. GAS.PICE IS HIGH FOR THE CAR, SO I HAVE TO LOOK FOR A SALE.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)