2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

All Reviews

by from weston, wi on May 29, 2017

By far the most outstanding vehicle I have owned in any and all respects!!!! The meridian sound system is audiophile quality, eight speed ZF is superlative and the V8 supercharged engine coupled the dynamic handling package is beyond compare.

by from Tampa, FL on July 5, 2017

We absolutely love the range rover product. We have had the full size range rover and now 2 back to back range rover sport supercharged. And my wife now drives the new 2017 Discovery Gray with Black package. We just love these vehicles. Performance, durability, reliability, comfort are all on point.

by from Richmond, Texas on May 3, 2017

LOVE this SUV! Sleek/luxurious look, sporty at the same time, and handles like a DREAM!! I've had an older Range Rover and this one is Much nicer! Love everything about it :)

by from Elmhurst, Illinois on March 30, 2017

Great Ride, ample power and good road feel. This is my second Range Rover Sport. Rated reliability as average because I trade in every three to four years to avoid the possibility of unreliability.

by from Marriottsville, MD on November 21, 2017

This has always been my dream car. The low-end torque on the diesel, gives it plenty of acceleration, and the fuel economy of this engine is surprising.

by from California on January 27, 2018

This is my fourth Range Rover and my second Range Rover sport, needless to say I love this car. A perfect combination of luxury, comfort, and utility. I am a real estate agent; it is a pleasure to pickup clients in my sport. There is plenty of room to accommodate the whole family, open house signs in back and space to deliver staging materials to my new listings. When not working this car is how you want to travel. Ski trips, or surf adventures, what a great ride! Love this car.

by from KINGS PARK on September 7, 2017

LIKE HIGH PROFILE CENTER CONSOLE WITH SWEEPING DESEIGN' LIKE THE ARM RESTS.WISHED YOU HAD A 6 CYL. ENGINE THAT TAKES REG. GAS.PICE IS HIGH FOR THE CAR, SO I HAVE TO LOOK FOR A SALE.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

by from indianapolis on May 30, 2017

Terrible electronics reliability. I've owned it for 5 months and it has been in the shop more (seriously) than I've had it. The Indianapolis dealership can't find the problem, has said it's fine multiple times only to have it fail the day after pick up. Have been told that there is nothing they can do. Was contacted by my Land Rover customer advocate but they stopped responding to calls and emails from me. Their role (I think) is to make you feel good if you have minor issues (as I did) but when a serious, unresolvable problem comes about, they go dark. NOT WORTH THE MONEY - NOT EVEN CLOSE. Terrible customer service from both the dealership and manufacturer.

by from los angeles on September 15, 2017

Drive Pro Package (Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Assist w/Reverse Traffic Detection, Driver Condition Monitor, Lane Keep Assist, and Traffic Sign Recognition w/Intelligent Spd Limiter

by from california on January 30, 2018

we looked at bmw x5, audi q7, mercedez benz gls and rr sport hse. it was a no brainer! was a very easy choice. my kids love it too. follow ur heart , it is what matters . ??wins and we love our #supercharged range rover sport.