2011 Lexus Ct 200 H

eco-friendly sport car

by from blackwood, nj on September 20, 2017

great sport car for those who care for the environment. It is a great value for the money paid. Comfortable, fast, pretty spacious for its class and reliable. Low maintenance.

Amazing on gas

by from Manchester PA on August 27, 2017

This is a great commuter vehicle, can get over 45 mpg and has a ton of options. Looks great too. Very nice interior also!

Most Stylish Hybrid car there is

by from Walnut, CA on May 28, 2017

If you want a stylish hybrid car this car is for you. It has the ability to accelerate fast when in sports mode. Highly recommend.

Great Sporty Hybrid

by from Clearwater, FL on May 23, 2017

Great sporty hybrid that I get 43 mpgs in week in and week out. I would recommend this for city or highway driving.

Very reliable car

by from Raleigh, NC on February 12, 2017

After 83,000 miles the only maintenance on this car was new tires and a battery. Unbelievably reliable.

Love everything about this car

by from PA on September 17, 2013

Needed to buy a car, as my previous lease was up and I was just starting a new job where I would be commuting 400 miles per week. I really wanted to buy a hybrid for the gas savings, but had also kicked around the idea of buying a pre-owned luxury car, since I'd never owned one before (cost-prohibitive). Enter the CT200h, suggested to me by my son. I had a hard time finding a 2011 pre-owned one available - but once I drove it, I was sold. The interior is beautiful, love all the keyless features, and the drive is smooth. I'm getting about 40mpg highway, and much better than that in traffic and city/town driving. The sport mode is more than adequate for on ramp/acceleration use. For me, this was the perfect combo of a hybrid and luxury car, and affordable for me buying a pre-owned model. Highly recommend!

Lexus CT200h

by from Fort Greene Brooklyn, NY on July 2, 2013

Love this car!!! Purchased pre-owned w/ 13,000mi. The only reason I rate the performance 4 star is obvious... it's a hybrid - zero to 60 in about 10 seconds, but it still feels peppy around town (NYC). Great city car, and very easy to parallel park. I have driven it almost everyday since I bought it, and 1 month later I still have not stopped for gas, although it's almost on empty. For us this car is amazing and classy, even though it does not qualify as SULEV due to it's weight 3100lbs. and 43MPG combined. SULEV must get at least 45MPG. We previously had a Mercedes C300- 3.0L and a Volvo S60 2.5 turbo, they both sucked fuel and the styling on both was your average Euro-sedan. Lexus may have won us over, and I "was" a die hard Mercedes fans until I bought this car. Mercedes, Volvo, BMW, and Infiniti better pay attention. At least you can get an Audi diesel with similar fuel economy.

Love it!!!

by from Minneapolis, MN on March 4, 2013

This car is sweet. It has great looks vs most hybrids that get 40+ mpg, has comfortable ride and can be fun to drive. I don't know who the guy is who said you can only get 32 mpg... I'm averaging 45 mpg and I drive freeway mainly doing 70MPH. As with any hybrid if you want to get the best MPG you have to make some adjustments in your driving, but it is well worth it. If you choose "sport mode" you will still get around 40 mpg and the car is actually pretty fun to drive. It won't win any 0-60 races but it gets up to speed with ease. As far as cost goes, I bought a new 12 premium for 6600 off of MRSP!! I commute 120 miles per day and drive a lot for family so it is essential that I have a Hybrid. I'd prefer that navigation and premium sound comes standard, but I can live without. Can't beat the reliability and it is actually a COOL Hybrid.

Great fuel economy with a luxury touch

by from SC on February 7, 2013

I was in the market for a fuel efficient vehicle (hybrids mainly) but wanted something nicer than a Prius. Enter the CT200h. It has the same drivetrain as a Prius but that basically where it ends. It gets great fuel economy (I'm getting roughly 42-44 mpg each tank) but has decent looks and many luxury features for the interior. I opted for a CTh with the navigation/info center. Without it, the dash seems a little outdated. The ride can be a bit bumpy at times but the stock suspension seems to be very agile in corners. As for performance, there isn't much. I knew this after test driving it but fuel economy & features for my main priorities, not performance. Sport mode adds a little pep but after 40-45mph, it's obvious you're in a hybrid. Overall, I enjoy the great gas mileage and all the nice features and would definitely recommend this car to anyone who is looking for fuel economy with a little bit of a luxury touch

FUN+luxury+money saving and SUSTAINABLE

by from Ashburn, VA on December 4, 2012

Looking for a FUN/LUXURY/RELIABLE/ECO-FRIENDLY/SUSTAINABLE/STYLISH car?? you have already found it. Bought my car in march 2011 and so far 0 problem 0 disappointment but so much joy and proud of being a CT200h owner. Besides it's great performance and look this car is by far THE MOST ECO_FRIENDLY/GREEN car i have seen and driven. car is made of materials that 90% of it can be recycle!!! exp: speakers are made of bamboo!! and Nuluxe seats weights half as much as leather and its manufacturing process generates 65% fewer CO2 emission than traditional synthetic leather and no VOCs. "according to Lexus CT200h car brochure" I am getting up to 50 mpg in city. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS CAR. It satisfies your sporty needs with out getting you in trouble and saves you enough money to pay your other bills.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Lexus Ct 200 H