2002 Lexus Es 300

Luxury Car, inexpensive to fix

by from Biddeford, ME on September 11, 2017

The shape of the car is like a Mercedes. The interior makes you feel you are a boss. The V6 engine does not make noise and the ride is very smooth.

most reliable car with over 200,000 miles

by from Harper Woods on August 16, 2017

Great car, smooth luxury ride without the cost. Long as you keep update with maintenance on your vehicle you will have this car a long, long time. Holds up very well...

Super reliable

by from Unionville, Ct on August 8, 2017

The lexus I bought was to replace the one I had that was totaled out by a driver on a cell phone. Both have been awesome all the way around. Can't say enough good things about it.

well made car

by from raleigh, nc on August 6, 2017

This car has met all our family needs, very comfortable and very efficient on fuel. Does not burn any oil. on trips very relaxing. And it is large enough to carry what we need. Love the car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Super Comfortable and Luxurious

by from Phoenix, AZ on July 28, 2017

We love this car. If you are in the market for something with a large interior, and decent gass mileage this is it!

Must read review

by from Unionville, Ct on July 15, 2017

I lost this car due to a driver suspected of being on their phone while I was stopped at a traffic light. While the car was totaled, my physical well being appears to be as best as possible due to the safety of this car.

Nice vehicle, and dependable

by from Unionville, Ct on July 15, 2017

This was a car to replace the Lexus I lost from being hit by another driver. I simply wanted what I lost. Great and dependable vehicle!

Great vehicle

by from Unionville, Ct on July 15, 2017

Lexus shines and at a very reasonable cost. Luxury at a top notch level within reach for the small business person just starting out. VERY low repairs required just routine maintenance. They just run. I'm going on almost 10 years with mine.

This car is a nice and reliable car.

by from Snellville, Georgia on July 9, 2017

This vehicle has great performance on the road and is really comfortable. I love the engine power and how it takes off. It truly is nice.

Its like I won the Lottery

by from Van Nuys, Ca on May 25, 2017

I bought my 2002 ES300 in 10/2016 and it had 48,000 miles on it. What a steal and a gift from the car Gods. It is by far the best car I have ever owned.