2008 Lexus Es 350

Very smooth

by from white house tn on September 18, 2017

Love the features & power. Creature comforts make it an enjoyable ride no matter how long it is. good gas mileage
Not Rated Reliability

Was a great car ... good mileage and comfortable r

by from Manchester, MA on August 24, 2017

Fit all my needs, comfortable to drive and for passengers. Pretty maintenance free besides regular servicing. Like Lexus service and perks that go with it, especially having a loaner car while being serviced.

One of the nicest cars I have ever owned

by from Natick, MA on August 18, 2017

It is good for familes. It has a lot of trunk space. It is great for the city. Very little problems.

Great car

by on August 15, 2017

Very nice car, traded up from a 02 GS 300 and it's a all around great car nice and fast pickup speed and good control

Runs perfectly

by from Atlanta, GA on August 14, 2017

This car comes with a great 3.5 liter V6. It is very smooth and quick. It has a great transmission as well shifts very nice. Runs perfectly, and looks like the perfect sedan. It gets great gas mileage...

Good car for safe gas

by from Chicago on August 12, 2017

This car good for you if you need driving to work and y looking for safe many . And luxury car. I'm used the car and I feel good when I drive and I recommend this car to a all my friend

Most reliable car I owned!

by from Philadelphia, PA on July 23, 2017

I hate that I have to get rid of this car, but I'm moving to the Big Apple and no longer need a car. This car is aesthetically pleasing both in the interior and exterior. The options for the price are unmatched with other luxury brands. If I ever decide to leave New York I most definitely will be a Lexus owner again!

Lexus is the most reliable car I've ever owned!

by from Henderson, KY on July 11, 2017

The 2008 Lexus ES350 is comfortable, roomy, quiet and practically maintenance-free!! I enjoy the ride every day!

Wonderful, dependable automobile

by from St Marys on July 7, 2017

This car met all of my needs, most dependable, comfortable and I always felt safe in it. Excellent gas mileage, and needed almost no repairs in 140,000 miles!

Reliability is key

by from Rockville Centre on July 5, 2017

I have owned my 2008 Es350 for 4 years now and it's my 3rd Lexus...I love the comfort and Reliability, smooth ride and interior styling. I have no complaints when it comes to Lexus/Toyota.