2013 Lexus Es 350

Quiet Luxury

by from Seattle, WA on November 28, 2012

My third Lexus and first sedan. As an owner of two RX models I knew to expect luxury and sound engineering. What I got was that and much more. I went to the dealer to purchase a leftover 2012 ES, but fell in love with the 2013 styling -- inside and out. The LED daytime running lights and interior dash made the decision fairly easy. I had looked at and considered the Acura AWD TL and the Infinity G37X, but the ride was not what my wife and I were used to even with the RX models. The new ES is the quietest car I ever driven. I say this with certainty as there are sections of I-5 going into Seattle that are known for its terribly loud road noise. The first time I was on this patch of rough concrete I was surprised at how well the ES handled it. The car is as quick as everybody has previously noted and the steering and braking are superior. With the Nav system you get some additional control over some of the car systems and I've come to really like the 'mouse' that controls everything related to the 8" screen. Lots of room in the rear seat area. My only complaint, and it's pretty minor in the larger scheme of things, deals with storage space inside the cabin. I miss a holder for my sunglasses and the rear doors have no storage. As a side note, I would recommend purchasing the door side molding and the paint protection film, especially for the front end; I went to a 3rd party and got the same 3M film the dealer used, but paid half the price. This winter I might miss the AWD of my RX, but wasn't willing to pay the extra 10 grand for the GX model. Final note: I went to the Seattle Auto Show recently and spotted the new Toyota Avalon. Fully loaded the Avalon nearly matches, feature by feature, a fully equipped ES for about $2500. You don't get that beautiful front end; however, which includes the great big "L"

Superior Luxury

by from North Central Indiana on November 21, 2012

The car was delivered in excellent condition without any issues. The quiet and seat comfort is outstanding. I owned a Toyota Avalon previous which was an excellent car. The ES350 should be a step up in quality and comfort and it most certainly is. I am not at all disappointed.

An excellent long-term investment

by from Oman on October 19, 2014

My wife bought the car brand new from the dealer, and honestly I think it's comfortable, reliable, and most amazing thing is the fuel economy, it's really better than I expected for a V6 engine. The ride might not be the best in its class, yet it's very acceptable, when I ride it in the city I don't feel tired from it. I am not a big fan of leather seat, but they're quiet good. The interior is really practical and elegant, not too many stuff going around there. The dealer here is excellent and I think so far 1 year of owning the car no reliablility issues of what so ever. The only thing I ddin't like is the way it stops after breaking, a bit unsmooth.

My number 1 Car pick

by from Midland, Tx. on December 17, 2012

Most reliable car ever made!!! I am a true lexus follower. The car is very dependable and I have never had any serious issues with the one I have driven in the past.

Best looking and performance car ever

by from Gray, TN on July 9, 2013

First car I ever purchased on my own,(always with Husband for purchases) It is a sharp classy car practical drive itself I just steer.Has lot of leg room front and back. The cabin is so comfortable, I have at least 4 people at east 1 day out of the week, I am getting very good gas mileage, 23 town and 32 highway. I am comfortable and safe because of safety connect..etc...comfortable with everything at the touch of a button (en form app)..feel like my home away from home. was contemplating the Hybrid for gas mileage, but the six cylinder was a nice surprise..

Best Yet!

by from Meriden, CT on May 10, 2013

I tend to be loyal to my brands: my current Outback is my 9th Subaru since 1983, and my new Lexus is my third, starting with a 2007 IS250. Of all the cars, this one seems to be as close to perfect as it gets! Last week I brought my 2011 ES in for service; while waiting, I fell in love with the new one, even driving it home that same day! I had planned to buy the new model, but probably next year. But on driving it, I was amazed at the difference in the way it handles! The ride is superb, the power is great, and I LOVE THIS CAR!!! My only complaint is the complicated, mouse-controlled everything system. (Very distracting!) But, hey, I'll gladly put up with it for the joy of driving this wonderful automobile!

THIS IS AN AMAZING VECHILE AND DESIGN

by from FRESNO CA on December 16, 2012

THE VECHILE IS POWERFUL YET GOOD ON FUEL HAS HI TECH FEATURES ALL STATE OF THE ART, WE ENJOY THIS VECHILE

Amazing car

by from Lancaster Pa on December 21, 2012

Love the new style interior and the exterior. This is the first Lexus I have bought. Everytime I looked at them before they were too boring. They are not boring anymore. I love this car it is amazing

Lexus rules

by from dallas , tx on December 21, 2012

I really like the car. This is my second Lexus. Tried a brand new fully loaded Honda Accord - 6 months later - gone. Got the 2013 es 350.

smoothis ride i have ever owned

by from piggott arkansas on January 8, 2013

a couple things i would improve on. the front end is too low and the second is too many buttons for old folks like me. you need to explane some of the do's and don'ts on them. great car.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Lexus Es 350