2007 Lexus Gs 450 H

Love my 450 h

by from Pittsburg Ca on May 6, 2017

Love the car and the power is awesome My only quirk is y car came with that Mark Levinson system so you cant add aftermarket products without a hassle.

Test Drove the Lexus 450h

by from Pittsburg CA on April 16, 2017

Great care with a lot of power, very comfortable and ran so quiet. When you put your food on the gas this car takes off like no hybrid I have even driven. Nice luxury car.

Im in Love with my New Princess

by from Brooklyn N.Y. on April 5, 2017

Drove 94 lexus gs 300 for 15 yrs old faithful has 400000 miles and still riding definitely Graduated

Uses car for Off-roading

Best car I've ever owned.....the total package!!

by from Va Beach on March 22, 2014

I already owned a 2010 ES350 which my wife drives, I was looking for a Hybrid and after test driving them all there is no comparison to the GS450h!! I still like driving her car but when I get into my GS450h it is my favorite and you can feel the upgrade compared to the ES350. This car is fast, handles awesome and is pure luxury. I cannot believe I get 25-30 mpg with the power and luxury of this car. I will keep this one until I drive it into the ground. If you are considering a Lexus or a hybrid this is the car for you. It may not get 35-50 mpg like a lot of hybrids but I'll take the speed, handling and luxury and the 25-30 mpg any day.

Simply Flawless

by from St. Louis on August 9, 2013

Wife and I absolutely love this car. Flawless fit and finish. Smooth and fast driving. Interior is gorgeous! Don't hesitate.

lexus sports hybrid

by from Georgi on January 30, 2012

Best car that I've ever owned. Sports car speed with luxury car feel. Smooth no shift transmission. Unbelievably great!!

fastest car I've owned

by from Nashville, TN on January 16, 2012

If a Lexus is in your driveway; then a Lexus Hybrid should be your next car. Lexus has done what no one else can or will do: they created a rocket with the GS450h, that gets 24 mpg city and 26 mpg hwy. Perfromance was #1 objective for this model. Green was #2 Fuel economy was #3. This GS is faster than it's V-8 big brother, yet gets the mileage of an economy car. I recommend this to anyone who has come to know Lexus quality and also want performance unsurpassed.

ANDREW / BROKER

by from Newport Beach, CA on March 18, 2011

I am a Real Estate Broker so my job is always on a move, and buying this HYBRID makes my life so much better because I get at least 25mpg and the ride is just perfect, at a stop light my car is silent as if the engine is turn off. The car is 5.2 seconds 0-60, very fast, I hardly ever gas the car because its so responsive to my every move. My brother works at Lexus and he said that the hybrid is a very well rounded car, except for the electric battery that is warranty up to 100k miles only. But again, if you want a nice ride and good gas , good handling, don't worry about the electric battery, the cost of battery is around $15,000 , $12,000 for the battery and $3,000 for the services. Still cheaper then to maintain a Bentley gt, which cost around $20,000 for full service.

Stay Away from Hybrid

by from Texas on January 11, 2011

This is my fourth Lexus (ES300, GS300, GS300 and now GS450h) and this has definitely been a terrible experience for me. All my other's have been excellent values for my money and I never had any real issues. But this hybrid is another story. I love the ride and the power, and the styling is incredible both interior and exterior. Right at 38k miles I started recieving this "Check Hybrid System" alert, which once I took my car in to service, they told me that I could not drive my car and they had to check this issue out. To make a long story short, since July 20 - Dec 16, 2010, my car was at the dealer five times and totaled over three months time. I average about 20k miles a year and I only put 2k on it during that time because I was in a loaner so long I almost made monthly payments on it. My car had to be completely rewired and they still never figured out what caused it. I am looking to trade now as I've read on Lexus chat that this happened to someone else and that guy's car completely stopped while driving on the highway. With small children, I cannot take that chance. After being an Lexus advocate for many years, this experience has definitely forced me to make a change.

Wow - Just love this car.

by from Indianapolis on September 24, 2010

Really can't sum it up any better than that. It's the total package: high-end luxury + awesome performance. The hybrid is just icing on the cake. If you're looking for a sports sedan that offers every imaginable luxury feature in a high-performance package, this is it. Drove the Audi A6 (boring!), and BMW 5-Series (boring and one at every streetcorner!). No comparison. Especially given BMW's inflated price. Still can't my head around rationale for that. Bottom line, the 450h is just a pleasure (and a lot of fun!) to drive. Plus, you're saving a bit of money and a bit of the environment while you're at it. This one will be with me for several years.