2006 Lexus Gx 470

Very reliable

by from Arlington Tx on August 30, 2017

Meets all my needs for everyday use and talking the family out on vacation Great looks for the business man

This truck is the best !

by from Vancouver on August 18, 2017

This is the best sub I have owned yet, as it caters to the city needs as well as off roading on forestry service roads...the best part is, the ride is smooth, quieter and yet affordable on gas ! Being a Toyota by product, things typically don't break down.

A Tank that will last forever

by from Raleigh, North Carolina on May 29, 2017

Reliable and luxurious. A lot from for a me and my entire family. Lexus really really out did themselves with the GX 70 or 60.

Second Lexus from Roe. Love quality of both.

by from G.I. NE on May 10, 2017

This vehicle is comfortable, smooth riding, good power, and filled with style and safety features. Since we bought and loved a 2013 Lexus from Roe for my wife and travel, this was a good choice for my commuting around town and going to work. Although it is larger than I need on a daily basis, it can carry our grandchildren when they visit and transport larger items if needed.

nice SUV

by from Nj on May 7, 2017

Elegant very soft comfort simply lexus you have to handle it and feel the difference of stability and suspension I recommend it

Great SUV

by from Honolulu, HI on May 27, 2014

As an SUV, this truck is almost perfect. Tough body-on-frame with luxury interior and all wheel drive. Could use a bit more horsepower and a slightly sportier suspension, but comfort and capacity are all there.

miss

by from miramar florida on April 7, 2013

My mom used to have this car but we had to sellit b/c we had no money. We love you lexus rodriguez soto

Test Drive

by from Oil City, PA on January 5, 2013

Just test drove it and put money down on it right away. Sweet. It is a smooth ride. Quiet inside. Handles well. So many buttons, I made sure the manual was in the car. Love the real wood, GPS, Blue Tooth, leather seats and seat warmers. Plenty of room for snowboarding equiptment. And my 75 year old mom can't wait for me to take her out to eat in it. The breaks are quick to react. Gotta get used to that. And I love the way the steering wheel retracts automatically to make it easy to exit the car. I hope I can pick it up on Monday.

My Dream car

by from Nashville,TN on December 12, 2012

Rides like I'm floating on air! Has all the bells and whistels I wanted. Looks like I will get years of enjoyment :)

Lexus GX 470 gives solid ride

by from richmond va on August 26, 2012

A little pricey, but that's a Lexus. Lexus dealers know how to treat customers. Loaners, car washed, personal service, but you also pay top dollar for it. More lush and comfortable than my Mercedes. Has 70000 miles and very few problems. Tire pressure senders seem a little weak. ($180 to replace). Sound system Mark Levin is extra expensive and impossible to repair except at dealer. Overall it a great car if you want top quality and don?t mind paying top prices.