2007 Lexus Is 250

It's a good car

by from The rat hole on September 18, 2017

This car has no problems unlike my life. You can start this car with a push of a button. Wish it was that easy to turn me on.
Not Rated Reliability

Reliable and Stylish

by from new york on September 4, 2017

Love the body cut Stylish Not much room to play with thought only fits 4 people comfortably Great for Snow Never had a problem.

Reliable but does not hold value

by from Ankeny,IA on August 21, 2017

Car is amazing with all its features and how it drives but the value of the car decreases everyday you drive it. I bout mine for $10,900 and cant even sell it for $9,000.

Extremely reliable

by from DORCHESTER on August 12, 2017

in 7 years that I owned the car I had 4 visits for repair. 3 were covered under manufacturers warranty and 1 had to pay out of my own pocked for a new Alternator.

A Car Made For One!!!

by from Cary, NC on August 5, 2017

This car was purchased based on looks and wanting something just for me. Lexus customer service is unbeatable. Hands down the best. I do wish it had one more cup holder in the front but that's about my only complaint and it's not as smooth of a ride as our Lexus cars but it works for me.

One of the most practical cars I've ever owned

by from Richmond, VA on July 6, 2017

This car is perfect for anyone who loves to be efficiency and sporty-ness. This car is a pretty small so its hard to fit people in the back, but considering 95% of the time I drive alone, it suits all my needs. It has paddle shifters and is real smooth so it has a nice blend of sport and luxury. Definitely not the fastest, but still fun to drive. Handles like a champ!

Reliable, Practical, and AWD

by from Cleveland, OH on May 28, 2017

This car is a toyota on the maintenence, but still has one of the nicest interiors and stock audio systems. It has heated and cooled leather seats. You can also pick up one used with a GPS for very little more than if you opted out. It is extremely practical and looks great.

Lexus IS 250 AWD

by from Red Hook, NY on May 10, 2017

I love this car, AWD which is excellent in the Great North East! The car handles tremendously, with 24mpg city and 27 Highway mpg! Love the sound system! I have had few repairs with the exception of brakes and oil changes!

Lexus IS250 AWD - Great Car for Professional Woman

by from Alpharetta, Ga on April 5, 2017

My wife owned an IS250 AWD for a few years. We downgraded from a CLK500 Convertible and we enjoyed every second with the Lexus. It was much more comfortable. It was a little tight for me, being 6'3" but perfect for my 5'9" wife. She loved the touch entry and the responsive feel of the driving dynamics. Excellent car for the money.

200,000 miles with no issues

by from Enfield, CT on March 27, 2017

I love my Lexus and never had an issue with it. It has over 200,000 and i bought 2 more since. Each Lexus I owned has been reliable.