2008 Lexus Is 250

Affordable Luxury

by from Sanford, NC on August 22, 2017

I've had my 2008 Lexus IS250 for 3 years and it's been holding up well. Maintaining it is a little expensive and make sure you keep 93 gas in it! I've had some fuel issues. It is a bumpy ride so the right tires will make it a smooth ride. Other than that the car is cool and small sized I wouldn't recommend this car to be a family car

Love this car, wish it was a convertible!

by from Virginia on August 5, 2017

Sedan luxury with sport handling; moderate gas mileage and dependable. Drives well in all weather conditions.

Best sedan ever owned

by from Atlanta, GA on July 6, 2017

This car is one of the most reliable cars my family or I have ever owned. Although it is quite small, it still has plenty of storage space throughout the car. The back seat is small but has enough leg room for short road trips, where the passengers will not feel claustrophobic. This car has a great navigation system with an excellent sound system. The IS 250 has ok power but could have more, unlike the IS 350 which has much more. This car also gets pretty good gas mileage (around 24 in the city and 29 on the highway). Overall, I would highly recommend this Lexus IS 250 .

My best car

by from Frisco , Texas on June 26, 2017

mine is 2008 IS250 AWD , i drive fast and feel safe, only 21 MPG, comfortable , the proof of that Lexus is made by only Toyotas best workers.

Most comfortable car i owned

by from new york on June 24, 2017

This vehicle is very realiably, comfortable. Good on gas and drives very smooth. I will recommend it to anybody who wats to drive a luxury and affordable car. This is my second lexus and cant complain about it.

we have other Lexus in the house so we know their

by from Chicago ILL on June 19, 2017

the car is ten years old however it runs like it was just one year old. I really like it we just bought it a month ago.

Very reliable car, many features, and performance

by from Springfield, Ohio on May 19, 2017

This is my first Lexus, and the best car I've ever owned. Very reliable, with many features. I am 6' tall so there isn't a lot of head room, but I like the snug and sporty fit. Very good sound when you add a cold air intake, great performance and gas mileage. The back up camera is very clear.

Great car!

by from Reno, NV on May 11, 2017

I love this car. It is great for one or two people, gets a little small when you consider trying to fit people in the back seat though.

Most reliable car so far

by from Tampa, FL on April 20, 2017

This car is really comfortable both in driving and in luxury. Performance is amazing and average milage is amazing. In city it gives 24miles/g and on highway it varies from 28miles/g to 32miles/g. Over all condition is 9/10.

A car after my own heart!

by from DFW, TX on April 12, 2017

Pros: Very good on gas! Seats fit me like a glove. The handel on this car is amazing!! Cons: Not the car for a family greater than 2. No adequate leg room for back seat passengers. Had a lot of mechanical issues. Thank goodness for warranties.