2016 Lexus IS 300 consumer reviews

$39,700 starting MSRP
side view of 2016 IS 300 Lexus
Explore the 2016 Lexus IS 300
Shop the 2016 Lexus IS 300

Standout in a crowed field

The styling is about the same across the IS models. I wasn't sure about giving up the 50 hp from the IS300 to the IS350. But I drove them back to back and it just did not feel like that much except at the top end. The fit and finish is wonderful. The interior noise is so minimal it is almost eerie. And the grip of the AWD system is amazing. It is a small car, but perfect for what we wanted.

A fun daily driver that is very reliable

I've had my IS 300 AWD F Sport for two years now, and it's been a blast to own. It's rare that I give someone a ride in the IS without their compliments. The interior looks stylish, with LFA-inspired layout, and the seats hug me in nicely. The car could use some more interior storage, but thankfully I wouldn't really need it since it's usually just me and sometimes my wife in the car. The car is tight, but I wouldn't call it cramped - even the back seats are okay if you're not over six feet. The trunk is even big enough for Costco shopping. Really where the IS shines is how it drives. It isn't overly sporty but always feels "ready". The suspension is firm, but it is just fine for me to commute to work every day. With the AWD system, snow is also a non-issue and is in fact, quite fun to drive in. The handling reveals that this car is heavy, but it has a lot more grip than you might think as well as an awesome engine sound. The only real downsides are the gas mileage, the infotainment controls, and the space on the inside. I have been averaging about 19 MPG over the life of the car, but on the other hand, I don't drive on the highway often. In addition, the Remote Touch controller is tough to use. I got used to it over time, but it can still be distracting from time to time. However, if you like to drive, you will appreciate this car. I certainly do, and recommend it if you want a trouble-free premium compact sedan.

Very reliable car

This car has had zero issues so far, and has been very economical to operate. The navigation system could to better if it employed android auto.

Perfection

F Sport is entirely different experience from the base and is well worth the money. There?s nothing I would change other than having the auto adjusting side mirrors in reverse that the base has.

Very stylish and dependable

We are very happy with this car. enjoying the comfort and the luxury of the car. We are impressed with comfort and ease of operating the navigation and all the gadgets.

4.3

Head turner...

Enjoying every single day of driving it, getting so many compliments.. no issues so far. F sport series is a little bumpy but i can live with it.

THIS IS MY RETIREMENT CAR

I RECENTLY BOUGHT THIS CAR IT IS A BEAUTY IN-SIDE AND OUT I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CAR TO A FRIEND EVERY DAY I DISCOVER SOME THING NEW ABOUT IT