2007 Lexus Ls 460

Best car I've owned

by on August 29, 2017

Exceeded all my needs and gives me status whenever many cars are around. Keeps me classy and proper in every way. Very Satisfied.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Ride is very smooth & ergonomic design is great

by from Southlake, TX on August 27, 2017

This is a Lexus model you have to drive to appreciate the quality of Lexus cars. It also includes Bluetooth technology that was not available in most cars of this model.
Not Rated Reliability

My favorite Lexus...performance and style.

by from Southlake, TX on August 27, 2017

It still drives & looks like new on interior and exterior. The body style still looks current and it rides better than any Lexus I have owned before.

Very dependable and low maintenance

by on August 26, 2017

Stunning beauty at reasonable price seductive pleasure makes this car a gem in its class diamond standards at silver prices

Love car.

by from Thousand Oaks ca on August 20, 2017

Everything great except stale smell. Goes away with ac but always there when hot and ac not on. Car so comfortable. I rarely drive my other car anymore.

Lexus lover!

by from Denver, Colorado on August 5, 2017

This is my third Lexus ls and let me tell you this is totally awesome. I cannot afford a new one but what I can afford is an older model with low miles, so what ever my budget can afford that's the lexus I'm getting cause I know this cars are going to last till I can afford a newer one. That's what I call Toyota dependability!

A reliable car full of power!

by on July 25, 2017

This car has met all of our expectations and more. We have taking several trips in this car and its very good on the road. It truly get you where you need to go. Love all of the amenities that come along with the car navigation system, premium sound, rear sunshade, rear view camera, and bluetooth technology.

Uses car for Havingfun

As reliable as my 1992 Lexus. Better than others.

by from Minden, Louisiana on July 2, 2017

We got the 2007 LS 460 L in April 2007 and love it after good experiences with our still-owned 1992 Lexus. Beautiful body (unlike past 3 years), interior and very quiet and comfortable. Love having the extra space in the back seat for our grandchildren. We get 28 to 30 MPG on the highway.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best car I owned ever

by from New Jersey on April 21, 2017

Super smooth ride with enough power to move past any obstacle on the road. Very reliable as I have had only maintenance ever. I am looking forward to future purchase.

Best vehicle we have ever owned.

by from Cincinnati on March 22, 2017

We have had this car for 2 years now and love it. It is the quietest, smoothest riding, comfortable luxury vehicle I've ever owned or ridden in. Gets a combined 23 mpg and exceeds 29 mpg on the highway. Almost no wind or road noise! Lots of power. The L has enormous amount of rear seat leg room. Very comfortable. Have never found anything to complain about with the car after 70,000 miles (140,000 total on the car).

Our Expert Review: 2007 Lexus Ls 460