Model Details

2007 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Reviews

Average based on 30 reviews

One of the best cars on the road today

by from Redmond, WA on August 5, 2007

I carefully considered three cars; the Mercedes S550, BMW570, and the Lexus LS460L. I drove all three cars back to back and read every review I could find. I read opinions about the cars and kept what I read in mind when driving each car. I quickly ruled out the Mercedes because it didn’t seem to be a good value. The BMW was very nice but did not seem as quiet as the Lexus and the features felt antiquated unless the car was fully loaded. I couldn’t notice enough of a difference in how each car drove to have any impact on my decision so in the end it came down to features and value alone. The Lexus had one big negative in that it has a very small trunk compared to the other two. Yet, when I considered the long list of features for roughly $86k, it was the clear winner. I’ve since driven two very long road trips and I’m very happy with my decision. I drove one 850 mile day with little driver fatigue. The car does everything I expected and more. It’s extremely quiet, very comfortable and the radar cruise is a must have feature on long drives. I have few dislikes. The most annoying is the inability to input even basic data into the GPS when driving. The second is the limited GPS database in rural areas. My inexpensive Garmin has more detail and I would expect more from Lexus. I’ve used the self parking with no problems and I’ve found all features to be useful and well thought out. Even the rear seat cold box cooled four small bottles en route. Never explained correctly, the cool box actually uses cold air from the rear air conditioner to get the job done and it is effective. I truly think if BMW and Mercedes expect to compete they will have to offer a lot more options as standard features. For now the Lexus is a much better choice.

A luxury sleeper

by from Chicago, IL on December 30, 2009

Purchased a LS 460L used a few weeks ago. The car is superb! The ride reminds me of the smooth ride from the older Buicks. It's like you're skating on ice. I've owned two Audi A8L's, the A8L can't compare to the LS 460L. Amplifier went out, took it back to Lexus and the amplifier was replaced with no problem. if you're looking for a luxury car with a smooth ride, handling and comfort, this is the vehicle.

Overwhelmed

by from Tampa, Florida on June 21, 2007

I purchsed the LS460 and the car is amazing. Truly a great value for the $$. I've had Audi, & Mercedes in the past, and looked at BMW 5&7 series, Mercedes E & S class, Volvo S80, & the top of the line Acura when I shopped and none compared to the Lexus 460. A quality made care with attention to detail and finish, the Handling is great and the technology is impressive.

AIR FORCE 1

by from EAST CHICAGO on March 18, 2010

I HAVE NEVER OWN A CAR LIKE THIS LEXUS.I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT. THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T HAD IT SERVICE YET.

High quality, low price

by from Barnegat, NJ on September 30, 2007

A great overall vehicle, with reliability to match. This car will get you where you need to go, very quickly. The V8 is very eager, and provides effortless acceleration. The ride comfort is superb, with a very quite peaceful cabin as well.It handles like a dream, with precise steering and high cornering limits. The interior and the gagets are first class. Panel fit is great and has high quality materials. My only slight beef with the car, is the exterior styling are a bit bland and undistinctive. But the best part is it costs thousands of dollars less than an S-Class and has better reliability. If you are looking for a high quality executive car, at a resonable price, the Lexus LS is the one you want.

toyota

by from m on March 27, 2007

best of the best, cars i seen its a great car and very well built i think its a lot better then a bmw and the s class,

Love my LS 460 L

by from Ventura,Ca on March 3, 2013

My addiction to Lexus started with my purchase of a used LS400 in 1999. Then a used 2001 LS430 in 2004. I just bought a 2007 LS 460L . I love this car. So much room in the back seat you could fit 4 adults easily if it were legal. The trunk is smaller then my LS430 because the room is taken for the back seat. The front center console is smaller and there is only one glove compartment , the LS430 has 2 glove compartments and a much larger center console . This car drives like a dream. You can switch to sport to go faster. You have to be careful because within seconds of stepping on the gas you are going 80mph! I love this car!

BEST CAR THERE IS

by from Orange, CA on August 17, 2007

We bought the LS460L just a couple of weeks ago and we ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It drives like a dream. If you are looking for a car that you would want to keep forever and a car that would also last forever, buy this car. Quality and Luxury.....that's Lexus. Test drive this car and judge for yourself.

Great car,great value

by from Phoenix, Az on December 6, 2011

I have owned the LS400s, the LS430s and now the LS460. All have been great cars . This one is the best. It's extremely comfortable, has execellent power and handles well. I think the Lexus is the leader of its luxury competion.

I Love the Car

by from Chilhowie, VA on May 24, 2011

I had a very Positive experience in buying a Lexus LS 460. . the color and the milage were great, along with the Drive and the condition of the Auto. I will be looking here when I buy my next car.