2008 Lexus Ls 460

Take it over mercades s550

by from whitsett on September 18, 2017

I think its great,comfort,styling,and value.Love it!If you find a good new or used one ,buy it you can't go wrong

The Finest Car in the Market -5 Star Rating

by from Easton ,Md. 21601 on August 26, 2017

I have owned now 5 Lexus Products /- 1 ES300 -/1-GX 460 /1- ES350 / SC430 currently / LS430 /next car LS460 and I intend on buying a SC430 as my Sports Car.

Last 460 l

by from Tampa on August 19, 2017

It's everything I was looking for style,confort,convenience,performance and safety all wrapped up in one

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Not as Quiet as the review

by from Philadelphhia,PA on August 15, 2017

the car was everything i thought it would be looking at it.The outside of it was excellent and all original.The interior was good but i would has rated excellent but was missing a few nobs and trunk release did not work inside ,outside or with the key fob . the car was extremely spacious and had rear heated seats.The front seats where heated and cooled as well which liked with the leather seats.The only item that was missing that i was looking for was the Mark Levinson Sound system . The car was smooth as I drove regardless of road conditions. The 8speed transmission performed okay but the engine was loud which gave me pause because i expected this extremely quiet ride from inside the car did not get it that was let down . i intend to drive a few more to see if my first impression is just the way that the car is but i am hoping for better

Lexus for Reliability and Performance

by from Jacksonville on July 6, 2017

Luxury, comfort, power and reliability all Toyota attributes are a part of this beautiful vehicle.

Great Value

by from Lauderhill on June 30, 2017

I have been driving the LS for over 10 Years. The car itself is a dream to drive and even though I never owned one I will in near future. Power luxury and reliability all in one beautiful package. I would give it a 5 star for Interior except I have noticed some minor issues over the long term with how well the interior holds up to hard use. For example the sticky door issue on the 2007-2012 models. One suggestion I would make is that Lexus does more extreme temperature testing especially as the temperature exceeds 110 degrees Fahrenheit. The true jewel is that I could purchase a 10-year-old Lexus and it had all the modern technology of a 2017 automobile.
Not Rated Reliability

Feels like I am riding on a 460HP cloud!

by from Moorestown, NJ on June 19, 2017

I have driven BMWs for the past 15 years. 2 months ago I decided to ditch the repair costs and purchase my first Lexus. I got it used from a local car dealership and I have been impressed so far. Unlike the BMW, the throttle response is not at quick but with this smoothy and powerful ride, I don't really miss it. The interior is plush and inviting. I can't wait to take on a long drive. I actually find myself looking for excuses to pile all 6 of us into the Lexus rather than driving my SUV around town. I am very impressed with this vehicle - the value, the size, the price and the reliability made it easy to get rid of my 2003 BMW 5 Series.

Fantastic car

by from on April 3, 2017

They dont come any better than the LS. Supreme handling, soft and quiet ride; beautiful fit and finish.

Awesome Vehicle! Must try one.

by from DENVER,CO on March 7, 2017

I've been waiting to get my hands on one of these for a long time. I've owned several Lexus LS 400's in the past and you can't beat the ride. I just sold a 2000 LS 400 with 214,k on it to purchase my LS 460. Me and my wife take trips in it every Sunday. What a comfortable, roomy ride. You won't go wrong with this vehicle.

Ls 460

by from Minnesota on February 10, 2017

Awsome road trip car very functional i get alot of looks this is my 4th ls not bad in snow if u can understand rear wheel drive

Our Expert Review: 2008 Lexus Ls 460