2009 Lexus Rx 350

Very reliable car

by from Menasha, WI on September 17, 2017

Drives a lot newer than a 9 year old vehicle. Quiet comfort. Recommend looking at 6year plus year old Lexus for best value.

A great two adult SUV

by from Damariscotta, ME on September 9, 2017

This is just a terrific small family SUV, with great comfort up front and sort of uncomfortable rear seats for adults, but terrific for smaller children. I would not like to go on a trip of over an hour in the rear seats! That being said, it is really the most reliable, completely satisfying car I have ever owned. In fact my wife and I each have the same make model and year Lexus. How about that for a very strong approval rating?

Reliable, Upscale, Great Car

by from on September 9, 2017

By far the best car I've owned. Very reliable, plenty of room on the inside for both the driver and passengers, very comfortable. This car has had nearly zero problems the entire time I've owned it. Running over 100k miles now and still looks great despite being from 2009. Would definitely recommend this car to anyone looking for a reasonably priced crossover that'll run forever.

Love My Lexus!

by from Louisville, KY on August 10, 2017

This vehicle is comfortable, quiet and a smooth ride. It's loaded with upscale features, such as a sunroof, rain-sensing wipers, power lift gate, electric everything, and so much more! I'm looking forward to using the heated seats feature when winter arrives. I've never driven a car so comfortable. Even after a 7 hour road trip I was free of aches and stiffness. I can't believe my Lexus is 10 years old because the premium package makes it feel much more modern. This was a great buy and I look forward to enjoying this ride for years to come!

One of the best car that I have baugh

by from Lexington Park, MD on August 6, 2017

Great car for the family , my wife is happy with this , driving is a blast , fun to drub in town and out of town.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Its gorgeous but a bit pricey

by from Rowlett, TX on July 7, 2017

So a Lexus RX 350 is pretty reliable except for one quirk. The Coils. I also had a RX300 that did the same thing. After the first 100k miles you need to change them out every 50k ....all 8 of them argh! Otherwise they are smooth stylish comfy and wonderful in every way. One more thing the don't sip gas. They get around 20mpg, a bit on the low side. I have Prius and a Jeep and the Jeep does better on milage LOL.

My 2nd RX 350!

by from Los Banos, CA on June 24, 2017

This luxury vehicle is smooth to drive and very comfortable for the driver and passengers. The heated front seats are a plus in the winter, and something I didn't have in my first RX. My car has always been garaged by me and always regularly serviced.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from on June 17, 2017

Wonderful Car. Hate to sell it but we had to buy a minivan for a growing family. You will enjoy this vehicle!

The most pleasing car I have owned

by from Madison, Maine on May 27, 2017

The access and comfortable drivers seat is just what I was looking for. I love all the options and the beautiful interior.

Excellent built quality

by from Edmn, Ab on May 7, 2017

This car is extremely well manufactured. Fit & finish does circles around BMW & Mercedes. Most reliable luxury brand on the market.