2011 Lexus Rx 350

Most reliable luxury SUV in the market

by on September 10, 2017

This is a perfect mid sized SUV with luxurious interior and impeccable reliability. Resale value is higher than any competitor.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Love this car!

by from on June 24, 2017

Such a comfortable ride and roomy. This has been my favorite SUV I've owned. I purchased it used from a dealership and feel like I got a great value.

All-Around Stylish, Comfortable and Reliable Car

by from San Antonio on June 20, 2017

This car is the all-around perfect car for driving around town or long distances. It is very comfortable and provides many luxury amenities such as keyless entry, Bluetooth phone and MP3 capabilities, premium sound quality, heated and cooled seats and a spacious sunroof. The car provides plenty of room for back seat passengers and also has a very spacious trunk area that can be expanded by folding down the second row if needed. Great car that I will miss very much! I planned to keep this car for several more years but am moving to NYC for work and no longer need my car.

Very reliable and confortable

by from Cincinnati, OH on May 17, 2017

This car met all my expectations and will replace it with another RX 350 or might up grade to the 450

Comfort & Style on a budget....

by from Columbus on May 1, 2017

This vehicle offer all the luxury, comfort and style, while providing a spacious interior. It has state of the art technology and a smooth ride. I love the heated/cool seat feature. I couldn't image driving anything but a Lexus !

The most reliable and comfortable car I've owned.

by from Needham, MA on April 26, 2017

Lexus RX 350 is very soft and easy to control the car. It is very comfortable on long trips with family. Practically does not require repair, only timely service. Its useful life is much more than the manufacturer's warranty.

Perfection

by from Hartford on March 18, 2017

Everything you will need in a suv Lexus has been in my life for the last 10 years and I've never been happier. U can't go wrong with a lexus

The best car ever!

by from Provo, Utah on April 22, 2014

One of the benefits of being a retired grandmother is that I am finally old enough to break the budget and buy whatever car I want. (within reason) .After driving several small SUV's in the same class, I really feel like I came to the best decision and love the Lexus RX 350 that I bought. It had a nice ride, easy to use navigation and bluetooth features. The interior is comfortable and spacious yet the fuel costs are economical and reasonable. I love this car and would recommend it to anyone looking for luxury, comfort, and "easy to use" fancy gadgets (that is grandma language). There is plenty of room in the back seat for grandkids.

Excellent, versatile SUV for In-town or cruising

by from Albuquerque, NM on September 3, 2012

Pros: Great style, feel, and apperance - inside and out Cons: Small glove compartment and pockets behind front seats for storing small stuff like books and magazines. Driving experience Handles well, plenty of power, tight turning radius, very responsive braking control, very quiet cabin (low road and fan noise), fuel milage is "as advertized" - 17+ mpg (city) and 22+ (highway), parking sensors and back-up camera are very helpful. Comfort & convenience High marks for comfort, console is well-designed, navigation and sound system features and controls are as good as I've seen for a SUV in this price range. Lexus has the top safety rating by J.D. Powers and Associates. Comments I highly recommend this vehicle to my friends and members of my family. I am very, very pleased with my purchase.

RX350....NIFTY!

by from Los Angeles on August 23, 2012

I love,love this car. I had a 2006 RX400h so it was almost impossible to trade up....unless I got another Lexus!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Lexus Rx 350