NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2016 RX 350

2016 Lexus RX 350

2016 Lexus RX 350

4.1

Have You Driven the 2016 Lexus RX 350?

Love MY New Car

by Baby boomer from Kountze TX on Thu Jun 30 2016

I love my new 2016 Lexus RX 350. Peter Mikos was my sales person and he strove hard to please. I traded in a 2013 Cadillac, with no problems. Lexus is SO MUCH BETTER. I've named my new car Woody, after my old Lexus car Serviceman, who is still there, even though I abandoned him for 3 years for a Cadillac. LOVE IT!!!!!

Luxury

by Mara from Chicago, Il on Thu Dec 20 2018

The RX 350 met all of my needs and more! Very comfortable and smooth drive. The RX makes it easy to navigate, call and listen to the radio without taking your eyes of the road.

very reliable handling

by DjPELON from Miami Fl on Sat Jun 15 2019

Several SUVs in the market, but my 2016 Lexus RX350 filled everything that I was looking for, comfort, luxury inside and outside; I recommend them, handle it and they will give me the reason ....

Very Dissapointed!

by Not a Lexus Fan! from Erie PA on Wed Apr 03 2019

Very nice ride but many other problems are very disappointing! The heated seats barely work even on high. The electronics are terrible and from the 1990's! Navigation is horrible and have not used in the past two years. Had to replace tires and brakes before the car hit 35K miles! Never had these issues with Honda or Acura! Not told remote start app was only free for one year! Done with Lexus after my lease is over!

Very reliable

by Nurse from Norman on Mon Aug 06 2018

Very nice car have had 4 prior Lexus cars over past number of years always pleased and no problems which is nice. Dealership very nice and helpful just wish maintsnce could be done in Norman and did not have to drive to N OKC

I have my doubts.

by Ollie from Monroe, La on Sat Dec 31 2016

This is the third Lexus RX 350 we have owned. The comfort and road noise has improved, but the vibration and harsh noise on acceleration is very annoying...especially in town driving. The hatch raiser sounds like a dump truck. The console is too wide and is very uncomfortable, especially on road trips using cruise control. The RX looks like a Hyundi with a Nisson Murano roof line. Tell me again why I pay $10,000 more to drive a Lexus.

Try Again Lexus

by mrnew2008 from Texas on Wed Jun 22 2016

I bought a 2008, 2011, & 2013 RX; I had my 2013 serviced and they gave me a 2016 RX as a loaner. I am not happy with the UGLY black plastic around the wheel wells of the 2016 as it looks so cheap for a luxury car. The front seats are so hard that my back and buttocks were hurting even after trying to adjust the seating. The navigation and entertainment is difficult to operate while driving. I don't have this issue in my 2008 or 2013. The engine noise while accelerating is horrible; it sounds like 4cyl engine struggling to move the car. This is not something that I would expect from Lexus. The inside looks absolutely fantastic; however using the technology is difficult. The AC sounds as if it's about to blow me away; however, living in Houston, TX I can appreciate that it cools very quickly as our summers can be brutal so I can deal with the noise (i guess). My 2008 is not as noisy but it does take a minute to cool off in Texas' heat. I hope Lexus makes some changes to the 2017 RX as I will not purchase this generation RX.

Does not recommend this car!!

Driving a noisy comfortable couch

by abasis from marlboro, nj on Wed Feb 15 2017

Comfortable with a capital, "compfy", but noisy, especially when cold. Many of the shrouds made of resin bang against each other upon starting and accelerating when cold. Dealer stated that it is a known issue and there is no fix as of yet. Noise started to happen around the 6 month of driving. The interior is so comfortable it makes one ready for a nap. That really is the best part of the vehicle, save the driving position, which is also very nice. What is troubling, beside the engine compartment noise is the constant hunt for the proper gear. The 8 speed trany jumps all over the place when driving around town. Not nearly as fluid as the 2013 or the 2010 I had before. It could use a bit more speed and less body roll, bt what would you expect form a luxury Japanese SUV. It's not a BMW or Audi.

Most complicated Car I've Owned

by old auto mechanics teach from belmont, ca on Sat Jul 09 2016

heated seat hard and lumpy. steering wheel too small diameter. black dashboard shines in the windshield. mouse very hard to control. good navigation and audio.

yuch

by steve from here on Sun May 29 2016

what a waste of money. Does not live up to hype. Just another car among clunkers and clinkers. Save your money and buy a nice used horse. They want me to say more but what can I say that adds to this?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Our Take on the 2016 Lexus RX 350

Wild styling draws attention to the 2016 Lexus RX 350, but uninspired handling, lackluster brake feel and a lack of innovative features won't win it many new friends.

Since its introduction in 1998, the Lexus RX midsize luxury SUV has been a hit. It's one of the few luxury vehicles of any type that regularly sells more than 100,000 units a year in the U.S. It's been a boon for the Lexus brand. But Lexus has always played it safe with the Lexus RX, with styling that was warm but never hot and driving dynamics that were pleasing but never entertaining.

The new 2016 RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid are the latest attempts to inject some youthful exuberance into the Lexus lexicon, but... Read More