2010 Lexus Rx 450 H

Love my car!

by from Cleveland, OH on November 11, 2009

I have had this car for 3 months now, and I love it. It was a big upgrade for me from a 2004 Honda Accord. I love the height and weight of the car; I feel very safe in it. I thought I would never get an SUV or crossover, but with the hybrid model, this car gets the exact same, good mileage I got with my Honda. Plus, it is well insulated for a nice, quiet ride. Downsides include the sunglass holder on the roof. It feels cheap and my sunglasses don't fit. I'm also not crazy about the location of the phone charger outlet. Because it is in the deep recess of the armrest storage bin, my chord is constantly getting lost there and it's a hassle to pull everything out to get it out. Otherwise, I couldn't be happier with a car.

New Generation hybrid

by from Scottsdale AZ on November 13, 2009

My wife owns an RX400H and I own the RX450H. It definitely represents an improvement. The voice recognition responds better, the bluetooth system for the phone is easier to use with the remote controller, there is more room in the rear, no more ignition key and the mileage is better.

Incredible

by from Massachusetts on February 13, 2009

This is by far the best crossover on the planet. More horsepower, better turning ratio, better navigation, more cargo space. Win Win Win

A wonderful, fairly green, car

by from Los Angeles CA on September 1, 2010

The fit and finish of this car are amazing. The ride, build quality and interior styling are great. Fairly good fuel economy, especially for an SUV with all wheel drive. I would only like a bit more storage space in the rear- less slope to the tailgate.

Best of all Luxury SUVs out there!

by from S Florida on February 9, 2011

Researched all the Luxury SUVs (BMW/ MERCEDES/ACURA/..) and finally settled on thei model. Ride is great, quite, Lot of Power, MPG is wonderful what else to look for. We are getting 31.2 mpg after 2000 Miles and this rocks. Using it in city and highway. My whole family loved this toy. Highly recommend this.

Most enjoyable and comfortable car I have ever own

by from Raleigh, NC on February 21, 2010

The 2010 Lexus 450 RX 450h is an extremely quiet ridiing car with al the technical bells and whistles you could possibly want. The voice activated GPS system is the best one I have ever tested. THe ride is smooth and VERY quiet. My RX 450h is al wheel drive and comes with the Heads Up feature. This feature is AWAESOME! I now rarely evef have to look down. I can see how fast I am going, how long before the next turn and in what direction. I can also view my audio options. Makes for a much more relaxing and safe drive.

expensive, comfortable, luxurious, reliable, safe

by from chapel hill, nc on January 17, 2011

30mpg at best, very comfortable, quiet, too techie for ease of use, roomy passengr, not roomy cargo.

Certified 450h

by from Walnut Creek, CA on June 12, 2012

Got a Certified 450h and it is a great car. Smooth ride, good gas mileage and lots of luxury. Car manages most options on it's own - all wheel drive, head lights, wipers, temperature controls.... Purchased the extended Lexus warranty to cover all the electronics for years/100k. Looking forward to many years of easy driving!

Solid as always

by from Atlanta, ga on May 7, 2012

I drove this vehicle on a test drive. Handles great and very, very quiet. Comfort is just awesome. You will love this car. It's on 19" wheels and let me tell you. Make sure to test drive before making any other choice. Lexus comes to please and the reliability is as always.

Best Car Ever Owned

by from Phoenix, Az on June 4, 2012

Car is a dream. Quiet, strong performance, very comfortable. Plenty of room and many extras throughout.

Similar Models