2017 Lincoln Continental consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Lincoln Continental
Shop the 2017 Lincoln Continental
3.7

Expensive, problematic, gas guzzler

What attracted me to the car is its external beauty. It is designed to look like a mini Bentley. However I’ve had so many problems with the tires, tire pressure gauges, door locks, loose stitching on the leather seats, sunroof came apart, two recalls. Moreover, the miles per gallon that you get in the city is dismal. Much better on the highway. My car has been back to the dealer and they have had to keep it two or more days for 10 times approximately since I purchased it in 2017 June. My car has been back to the dealer and they have had to keep it two or more days for 10 times approximately since I purchased it in 2017 June. I do admire the Lincoln service of picking up my car, giving me a comparable loaner, and returning my car washed and detailed. The service workers are also nice, helpful, and concerned.’ Perhaps the later models are better.

So far So good. I love it!!

I love this car its so smooth on the road; handle the road very well! I love the look of thus vehicle and the features on this vehicle is amazing.

Update on my post from 2018

I've put 15K on the car so far(for a total of 23K on it). Nothing has gone wrong and I love this car as much as when I bought it with 8k on it. I continually get positive comments from friends and anyone who rides in it. The value of a car that has all the features that mine has....you pay double for it with makers like MB or Lexus. Still the best car of any I currently own (8 total cars), have owned or any my friends have ever owned.

True meaning of Luxury and style!

The Lincoln raises the bar for other cars in it's class. Ride, style, drive, performance and comfort. This car has it all. Take a look at Lincoln before you buy anything else.

True quality

I believe we bought the first new Continental Reserve 3 liter twin turbo delivered in Farmington. We considered the CT6 Cadillac and the S class Mercedes. Deciding factor was quality - far superior to the Cad and close to the Mercedes at half the price. The preformance is superb - high speed ride is very good- everything you see and touch inside is first class. I especially like the electric door operation and the push button shifter. A big plus is the dealer service. Example - there was a recall on the car and all I had to do was call the dealer and he picked the car up at my house - fixed it -and returned it to us including a free wash job. This is a great car with good dealer service.

Satisfied customer

I get more unsolicited compliments about this car from passing strangers than I ever thought possible. It is a beautiful automobile. We enjoy driving it. It is VERY responsive.

Definitely a luxury car

I have Lincoln Reserve, 400 HP engine, front seats with massage, and folding back seats. Ride on highways is smooth, quiet, and comfortable. The car goes 100 mph without any problems.

2017 Continental Reserve

This car begs to be driven on those long drives. Smooth. Comfortable. Get so many looks, questions about the flow of the body. Awesome. 2.7 eco boost @ 330hp is great. 20 inch Lincoln rims w/ climate pkg.

Lincoln's excellent flagship sedan

After years of mediocrity, in 2017 Lincoln finally produced a flagship vehicle worth of the distinguished "Continental" name. It is luxuriously outfitted, with a back-seat experience second to none. For the driver, the 4-wheel drive Continental handles superbly in all weather conditions with reasonable MPG for a car of this size. The gearshift takes a little getting used to, as does the push-button interior door handles, but the controls are generally well-placed and intuitive, with a focus on comfort and convenience. Overall, there is not another car in the American market in this price range that is superior to Lincoln's current Continental model.

Reliable, powerful, luxurious, and distinctive

My Continental Reserve gets more positive comments than any other car I’ve owned. I have people come up to me at the gas station, in the parking lot at the grocery store, and in parking garages and compliment it or ask about it. The optional 400 horsepower engine will flat out fly, and the handling is the best of any luxury car I’ve driven. Massaging seats, high tech entertainment system, 31 way perfect position seats, and all kinds of options really make the Continental stand out. I highly recommend a look at the Reserve or Black Label packages, as the Select and Premier models can be kind of stripped down option wise. Mine has the technology, climate, and rear seat packages (those get you just about every available option). With the Continental, Lincoln is showing that an American company can build a truly class-act luxury car without it coming across as a re-badged version of something else.