2002 Lincoln Ls

Still looks stylish and good ride

by from Hendersonville, NC on August 20, 2017

This car meets all of my needs. I'm a tall guy at 6'4" and have plenty of leg room in the front and the lumbar support is a wonderful thing for long drives. Rides and drives comfortable and still sharp looking and can't tell the age of the car by just taking a drive down the road.

AFFORDABLE LUXURY IN A SIX CYLINDER

by from Hemet,California on August 16, 2017

I purchased this 2002 Lincoln LS primarily because of the styling and color(pearl beige). I insisted the dealer replace the 18" "gangsta" wheels & tyres with stock wheels & tyres, which he did before I took delivery. It was the most comfortable riding car, with supple tan leather interior. The gauges/dash readouts were easy to see, as were the accessories within easy reach. Unfortunately, the suspension needed correction due to the replacement wheels/tyres, not an easy or inexpensive fix. After spending close to $600. to rectify the suspension, I decided to trade it for a more practical car for myself & my 2 cocker spaniels. So in a really nicely styled, laid out & appointed car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Expensive

by from Stevensville on August 9, 2017

It is expensive to repair, but when it's working, it drives smoothly. Very comfortable interior and nice exterior.

Lincoln's Best Car

by from on April 28, 2017

The LS is by far the best performance car that the Lincoln Motor Company has ever made, even compared to the new 400hp MKZ. The LS has the classic set up for a luxury sports sedan. V8 engine, RWD, and the option to turn the traction control off with the press of a button. The 3.9L V8 engine (which is a Jag V8 from when Ford owned Jaguar) loves to rev and roar. Never worry about passing someone or getting up to speed with the LS. This car was Motor Trend's Car of the Year for 2002 and out performed the BMW 540 of the same model year in every category: acceleration, braking, cornering, etc. This is by far the best car I've ever owned, and I don't plan on selling it any time soon.

2002 Lincoln LS reliabilitysucks

by from Richmond VA on March 10, 2016

Traded my LS as it is way too expensive to maintain. The individual ignition coils are unreliable. Had 4 of 6 replaced. It costs upwards of $500 to change the spark plugs as you have to take the intake manifold off in order to change plugs, What a lousy design. I could go on, but suffice it to say I'll never buy another Lincoln.

Expensive repairs

by from California on July 10, 2014

We have had numerous repairs done to our 2002 Lincoln and many times, it's 100's of dollars. The last few times, it was $1400-2000. Constant overheating issue that never has been resolved.

A very nice car

by from Ft.Washington, MD on May 25, 2012

We Purchase a Lincoln 2001 LS as a used car with 128,000 miles, and at a great price. The car is very clean inside and out, it also has a very smooth ride. The V6 engine is very quick. The AC is very cold and good.

love my ls

by from Louisville, ky on March 16, 2012

Been a great dependable car.....good performance Have had car for 7 years and the only repairs have been new brakes and lift motor in window, would recommend car to anyone

Lincoln LS

by from Ft. Lauderdale Fl. on January 16, 2012

I pruchased my 2002 Lincoln LS as a used car with 4,300 miles. I've driven it now for 8 years and currently has 57,000 miles. This has truly been an outstanding automobile that, in my opinion, should have never been dropped by Ford. Mine is a V6 and the only complaint is that the vehicle is to low to the road causing it to bottom out over some of the shatp speed humps. I plan to trade soon because I've never driven a car this long before.

Great little car for the money

by from Dallas, TX on June 2, 2011

I took months and scoured all the car sale sites and found a 1 owner, who took care of the car and he had fixed all that went wrong. Bought it right and it had 111,000 miles. Put $1,500 in to it and it is now a great looking, fun, fuel efficient Lincoln go cart. What a blast to drive, quick, quiet and still a head turner. The LSE package makes all the difference in performance and fun factor. Like any 10 year old car, it will have some repairs, but paid cash and love this car. Super Dave in Dallas PKR ACE

Our Expert Review: 2002 Lincoln Ls