2012 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

side view of 2012 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2012 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2012 Lincoln MKX

Meets my expectations

I've only had my MKX a week, but I am enjoying the way the vehicle handles. I never thought I would buy this type of vehicle, but I am happy to say I love it! It has a luxurious interior and a very smooth ride. Since I do highway driving, I want a car with the powerful pickup necessary to enter major highways with ease. All of the extraordinary features are an added plus!

Awesome - Technology

Whoa - words cannot describe the WOW factor. You really have to test drive it ! Bought mine after Christmas...leap years ahead of the rest !

Liked it over many other makes and models

I like everything about the MKX, with a few small exceptions. The ride is great, power is unbelievable, fuel economy is good for size. Everything on ours is great with regards to automation. Even the steering wheel is heated. The windshield wipers come on when it rains, the seats are heated and cooled. My biggest thrill is the blind spot and radar with the rear view camera. It detects vehicles coming from either direction up to 45' away. I had had two rear end collisons with my pickup truck because I couldn't see behind me. This feature is going to help me a lot. The Lincoln touch is slow and at times doesn't respond very quickly, but I am told that there is an update coming in Feb. to address these issues. The gas mileage is good so far, getting around 20.5 in town with almost a 1,000 miles on vehicle. Have not had it on any long highway trips to evaluate highway mileage. The Lincoln had a lot of convenient items that Chevy, Audi, Acura, Lexus & BMW did not have or did not tie them all together, cost more, with less warranty. I was a Chevrolet person and would not buy a Ford product until I looked at the Ford and Lincoln products when I was comparing. I must say Ford/Lincoln has come a long way in improving their product line and engines.

its perfect

i see everyone just checking out my new 2012 lincoln mkx. they all love it and they are all jealous. the design couldn't be better. nothing else american made today is better than the one i have. Its twin is the ford edge but it looks like its a little smaller. I had this in mind and the mkt in mind but i decided the mkx because i felt it fit me better, plus its not as expensive. I got black exterior with the stone interior. I loved my 05 trailblazer and 08 envoy, but they didn't have the technology, luxury, or the performance the lincoln mkx does.