2013 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

2013 Lincoln Mkx
Average based on 20 reviews

Best car I've owned

by from Clifton, New Jersey on November 6, 2012

It's hard to find fault with this vehicle. The LincolnTouch and Sync systems do need a little time to get accustomed to but once you do you'll love the convenience. The driving is smooth, silent and powerful. The options (esp. the 102A package) will match (and exceed) comparable features in its Audi, Cadillac and Mercedes competitors.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Tops Them All

by from Denver, CO on February 22, 2014

I test drove all the competitors and this Lincoln proved to be the superior vehicle outright. When you compare all the features this car offers and a fully loaded price significantly less than the others, it's a no-brainer. Admittedly, the 305hp can be a bit deceiving. It's the transmission that doesn't allow jaw-dropping performance, merely better than adequate. Then again, this is a Lincoln so that doesn't have to be its mission. This is an impressive looking machine with an executive feel inside. The My Lincoln Touch/Sync system is a powerful interface and no problem to use. I absolutely enjoy this car. Highly recommended.

mk lady

by from wilson,nc on June 22, 2013

very reliable, relaxing seats, great vehicle,great price for what you get, the back up camera is wonderful

Lincoln missed the mark on this car

by from Stanley, ND on November 14, 2012

The car is pretty, has a lot of good features offered. The only thing that I hate is the comfort of the seats, they are hard and feel like you are sitting on a hard book, not comfortable. Nothing they can do with it so I am stuck with this vehicle until I can afford to trade..

Love The MKX

by from Gonzales, LA on April 19, 2013

I've loved the MKX since the new body style. I recently bought the new 2013 MKX 102A after settling for a 2013 Ford Edge and now I am on cloud 9. As a previous ower of a Ford Edge SEL (2013), I must say that driving a Ford is nothing like driving a Lincoln regardless of what others may say. The ride is a much smoother ride. The features and controls in my Edge were totally different from my MKX. For all of those who are having difficulty figuring out the MyLincolnTouch, I have yet to figure out what you are talking about. I have never had any trouble using it and "Shirley" (MyLincolnTouch) has never led me astray or disappointed me. It is TRULY a LUXURY vehicle. I LOVE my MKX!

Owned MKX I month

by from Selbyville Delaware on July 23, 2013

Really love the styling so far. have only been driving 1 month. Learning new things with the Lincoln Sync everyday.

a good and solid vehicle

by from Desoto, Tx. on April 15, 2013

A lot of electronics and not enough instructions. Too many Ford Edge features. The car should have more of it's own personality. The interior is all Lincoln. Must ride and drive to know it is Lincoln...

Wonderful Vehicle

by from Dallas TX on February 13, 2014

Love this MKX, better then I could have ever wanted!!! I would not have imagined how much I enjoy driving it, easy to maneuver. Better gas mileage than I expected, and it's not even broke in yet. Very comfortable.

Great Car

by from Boca Grande Fl on July 3, 2014

My wife needed a car and we were hoping to find a car 25k or under. Saw the MKX on a car lot, my wives favorite color, equipped with the sport package, bigger 18 inch wheels, sport transmission with paddle shifters. I love the car drives very nice. It had somewhat high miles for a 2013 car at 39k but the price could not be beat so we took a chance...I am glad we did

Beware

by from Sacramento on March 6, 2015

2013 MKX Beware PTU Issues at 25000 miles.The dealer had to replace my all wheel drive transfer case. I hope that it doesn't become an issue in the future.