2013 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

side view of 2013 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2013 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2013 Lincoln MKX

Most reliable car I've owned

This vehicle met all my needs with style and comfort . Took it home the same day with a oil change at the same dealership .

2.9

Close to, if not a Lemon.

I bought the vehicle used from a large national retailer. With 74K miles - (< 800 miles since I owned it), the A/C started blowing hot air out of the driver' side and cool air out the front passenger's side. 3 trips to a local Lincoln dealer of the same national retailer that I purchased the car from and $1500 later, the A/C is working. Although the brakes are apparently fine when inspected, they periodically make concerning noise when braking. Supposedly, there is nothing that can be done about it. I wish the front seats would slide back further to better accommodate longer legged drivers / passengers in the front seats. The plastic "chrome" Lincoln marque in the middle of the steering wheel has faded through the chrome to a yellowed plastic color. In order to replace it, you need to spend $400 for a new steering wheel - really not a smart design for the owner.

2.4

Most annoying car I have Ever had

So many repairs, the dealership has my vehicle More than I do. Electrical issues, transmission issues... Such a Headache. Sadly, this is the First car I've Ever made payments on. Such a disappointment

First SUV I purchased. Very satisfied

met all the features and price I was looking for. Nice to drive. Roomy, comfortable plenty of cargo space. You will not be disappointed with a Lincoln MKX

BEST PURCHASE

I bought my used certified 2013 MKX 3 years ago and its been a wonderful car. It definitely drives like a luxury vehicle and is spacious inside in comparison to other models I drove. Super easy to maneuver; one drawback it's acceleration. There is a bit of a lag when you punch it.

Amazing deal

Love my new (to me) Lincoln! Great deal and never thought I would be able to afford this luxury vehicle. I am so happy with my purchase

Great SUV

Good, comfortable car. 67,000 miles without a single problem. Plenty of power, very stable. Versatile. Fold down the back seats and have tons of room for dog and stuff.

Very nice ride!

This vehicle has exceeded my expectations, I really like all the bells and whistles it provides! I like the smooth ride and how I can customize it to suit my needs and likes.

Great car

This car is great heated seat and steering weel cooled seat. Heated back seats. Navy, remote start, keyless entry and hatch assets you did not know you needed it till you had it.

I couldn't be any happier

This car is more than I could ever have asked for. I feel extremely fortunate to have found it and at a great price. I would not trade it for anything.