2012 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

4.2
Average based on 18 reviews

NICE REPLACEMENT FOR 2009 CTS

by from BROOKLYN, N.Y. on October 12, 2011

I HAVE A LOADED 2012 MKZ WITH ALL PACKAGES INCLUDING THE 102A PREMIUM AND EXECUTIVE PKG AND REMOTE START. I HAVE IT NOW 3 WEEKS AND AM VERY SATISFIED. RIDE IS EQUAL TO THE CTS AND STYLING IS ON THE SAME PAR. NO RATTLES OR SQUEAKS IN BODY. WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF ECO BOOST ENGINE ENGINE WERE AVAILABLE. THE NAVIGATION SYS IS SIMPLE TO USE. THIS CAR IS SUPOSED TO HAVE SPEAKERS IN IT. ICAN ONLY FIND 10. MIGHT BE DOUBLES WITHIN THE DOOR RECESSES. WORTH THE MONEY.

MKZ

by from 37321 on November 15, 2011

The longer I own it the more I like it. It looks good, is comfortable and get good gas milage for a luxury car.

great Car

by from Whitesboro TX on January 8, 2012

I own a 2011 which is my second Lincoln MKZ... If you like quality, great gas milgage on REGULAR gas, Super speed and a great price, you will like the MKZ...

great car

by from O'fallon, Mo on August 23, 2012

Just a very pleasant car to drive and ride in. Acceleration is great. Reasonable gas milage. Super quiet.

Suits us fine.

by from Midwest on February 7, 2013

An unususual purchase for us, at least for me. I decided on the 2012 MKZ for a couple of reasons: body style and better than average horsepower with liveable gas mileage. The 2013's are nice but I we were out to purchase a small luxury car, not a luxo-barge or a sporty car. A Classy one--a 4-door. The interior could be a little more appointed and it is marginally nicer than it's sister Fusion Titanium. The psuedo-spoiler on the '13 turned me off. I think a Lincoln looks out of place with a spoiler and with the larger V-6 and horsepower drawing a higher insurance premium. --- 300+ hp makes them nervous. Besides, it'll never see the sustained speed where the spoiler would be effective. The '13 is a beautiful car, don't get me wrong, but the '12 is still kind of boxy and classier-looking. We own a small pick-up and an older Mustang Cobra and this car kind of completes our ownerhip--a grocery-getter, a hotrod and a driver. As a retired couple it fits in perfectly. We love all 3.

We skipped the 2013 model because of the price. .

by from Plymouth Michigan on October 10, 2013

The entire buying experience was exceptional and we drove the vehicle we bought and also drove the 2013 vehicle. We love the styling inside and out, got the mfg warranty on this vehicle. The ride is quiet and the engine has power. The sound system is premium. We look forward to many more miles of trouble free driving in luxury. We loved the 2013 MKZ that we drove, but chose the 2012 because the price fit our budget better. The 2013 model would have gotten 5 starts.

Love my Lincoln

by from Evansville, IN on February 12, 2013

This is the first Lincoln I have owned.....I like everything about it! It is very comfortable to sit in and it handles very well on the road.

LOVE this car

by from Cleveland, TN on March 27, 2012

I have a 2006 Lincoln Zephyr (new model is MKZ). I realize my car is 6 years old but I STILL have people stop and look at my car. It's a beautiful oyster exterior with camel interior. It has been very reliable; I provide all maintenance on time through my Lincoln Service Center. THEY are fabulous!!!! The only negatives are I wish the leather interior were a little softer (and I wish it was a LITTLE more powerful - this was upgraded on MKZ models) While I have many good years left on my car- I am waiting for the Oyster Sage color to return..

2012 MKZ - A disappointment

by from Tinley Park, IL on March 1, 2016

I have had the Lincoln MKZ for about 7 months. My previous car was a Cadillac SLS (2003). I thought I was getting high end but I am disappointed with the interior head room. I have to maneuver my way in and out of the car to avoid bumping my head. The noise from the heating and a/c makes it unpleasant especially on the highway - I have to turn the radio volume high. The bluetooth functionality is horrible... even when I shout, I can't be heard on the other end. The headrest block rear view and are extreme awkward and I have to lean forward to avoid them. The door for gas opens when the wind hits it right... Perhaps I'm comparing apples to oranges, but this ain't no Cadillac.

Classic Chrome

by from on August 6, 2015

AWD with Classic Chrome, beautiful dash board, every luxury, cool and warm seats, I am so happy to have found this ride.