Read or write a review.

4.4
Average based on 25 reviews

Very Reliable

by from on December 31, 2012

The new 2013 Lincoln MKZ hybrid is technically one of the best sedans that are coming in 2013. It is also a great family car with its 45 mpg. It is also a great car for safety including its cross traffic alert and blind-spot warnings when another car comes close. This car will push Lincoln to the top ranks.

Great Stylish Car

by from Chicago on April 25, 2013

I've had it less than a week and love the ride and the technology. The drawback so far is MPG. Was hoping for 45 MPG and getting just 37 on the highway and 38 around town. Maybe MPG improves after the break-in period?

just great car

by from Carlisle, Iowa on June 26, 2013

great gas mileage and drives great and so comfortable. I will buy another hybred in about 3 years as this one was my sons and my leased one will be up at that time.

Tech Marvel; Good blend of performance and economy

by from Los Angeles, CA on March 29, 2015

Just got a used 2013 MKZ Hybrid with all the extras. It's the most comfortable car I've ever owned and also the best on gas. The technology is incredible and works well, though there is a learning curve. Once you've mastered it, I doubt one would ever do without its capabilities. High points are its great appearance outside and inside; fine handling; comfortable and quiet ride (in normal mode); superb sound system (I have THX); fuel economy (I'm getting mid-30s but lifetime shows as close to 39); and, of course, all those gadgets -- most of which are really useful. Low points are the gas engine drone when it's in use and somewhat sluggish acceleration -- though the power is there when needed. I'm also still getting used to the proximity of the visor, a byproduct of the slippery design and raked A pillar. Some have complained about the Lincoln Touch system. I have found it to be clear and responsive. It's undeniably complicated, but that's more a factor of its range of capabilities than bad design. I don't know how one could do so many things and make it simpler. And the voice command can be used for nearly everything and does work well. The only other hybrid I've driven is the Prius, and the Lincoln debunks nearly all of the conventional wisdom about hybrids. At the cost of a few MPG, you get a truly solid car with all the high-tech features; a much more comfortable and quiet ride; and a unique (and beautiful) appearance. There are questions about whether the Lincoln MKZ hybrid is truly different from the Fusion Titanium hybrid. While the power train and instrument cluster are the same, the Lincoln has a far more premium feel. Its interior is far more beautiful (if slightly smaller), and it offers lots of extra features. I found that the price of more-or-less equivalent certified used cars was the same. Evidently the Lincoln's initial premium over the Ford is reduced by depreciation. There also seems to be a better supply of well-cared-for two-year-old Lincoln hybrids than Fusion Titanium hybrids, possibly because the Lincoln offered a two-year lease when new and those leases are maturing in 2015. So, overall, I'm very pleased with the car. I did not get a hybrid to save money, but rather to be environmentally conscious, and there are not a lot of alternatives in this category. I'd be even more enthused if the gas motor was slightly less obtrusive under acceleration, but that's a minor quibble.

MKZ Hybrid Cool Car

by from Tampa on April 9, 2013

Picked it up last week and it's a dream on every level. Lincoln has finally made a comeback and restored my faith in their brand.

Gorgeous vehicle

by from Kansas City, MO on June 8, 2013

Saw this car at the Auto Show and had to have one. Tried the Hybrid and thought it would be cool to drive a rolling "science experiment". I found one with the select equirment package and the panoramic roof making it's sticker price fairly reasonable. With the rebates from Lincoln and an interest incentive, it was cheaper than my last car (2011 Mustang GT convertible). I'm averaging 45 MPG by paying attention to the informative gauges. The panoramic roof is great-makes me still feel like I have a convertible. I think it's amazing that a vehicle of this luxury and size can achieve 45 MPG plus.

A Good Solid Hybrid

by from Tidewater, Virginia on August 1, 2013

A bit lacking in pick up but a comfy ride and great on gas! While I miss the old style the new style is sleek.

Thankful we got this car

by from Auburn, California on February 17, 2015

We purchased our 2013 mkZ in Jan 2015. It was a beautiful ruby red hybrid. We absolutely loved it. The technology was fantastic and my wife got right at 40mpg in her 60mile RT commute of 1/2 city 1/2 hiway. I did subtract one star from performance only because the hybrid could maybe use a bit more ooomph, though it does gallop when the pedal is mashed. Now speaking of mashed, my wife and daughter were in the car when it was hit head on at 50+mph by an out of control Subaru. The car was totalled. But my wife and daughter are OK, though each had surgery where pins and screws had to be installed. We are thankful they were in this car with 8 airbags going off in the front no doubt saving them from more injuries or worse. We had the car less than a month. We will be getting another when my wife is able to work again.

Love the car

by from CT on July 7, 2013

Have had it about 3 weeks now. Not getting the great mileage they chaim but will get over 45 on some runs, less on others. Averaging over 35mpg. Care is comfortable to drive and I'm really enjoying the extras. Bought it loaded. Aside from having to wait much too long for delivery I'm very pleased.

best redesign ever

by from Fort myers,florida on July 17, 2013

As much as I liked the exterior I couldn't believe how much I liked the interior.When I sat in the drivers seat I fell in love with the interior.to me the dashboard view is the best I have ever seen.Dont take my word for it.Go to a Lincoln dealership and set in the front seat and I bet you will agree with me!

Similar Models