2014 MKZ Hybrid

2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

4.5

Have You Driven the 2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid?

Nice upgrade

by Self-indulgent Tree Hugger from Texas on Sun Oct 06 2013

When my reliable Prius met an unfortunate end, I decided to upgrade to something nicer. Looked at her eligible sisters and then drove the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. Very nice. I'm doing much better mileage-wise than I really expected and I love the gadgets and the leather seats and the color and the looks. If you want a car that will zoom everywhere, this is not what you're looking for. But if you want a luxurious hybrid, this one is hard to beat.

Fuel Effeciency and Luxury Galore!

by Happy in Houston from Houston, TX on Wed Jul 23 2014

I recently doubled my mileage on my daily work commute and the gas was eating me up. I reluctantly traded in my Luxury Buick for the 2014 MKZ Hybrid, and am sooo pleased w/the decision. The dealership was awesome and the car is off the charts on the gas mileage. I average between 38-42 on my long daily drive to work. The seats are very comfortable, interior is beautiful. The SYNC and hands free dashboard system increase safety during combat driving on our Houston Freeways. Handles great in rain and has good pick up during acceleration. It also provides the luxury that my middle-aged backside has come to expect in a car that I spend at least 2 hours a day in. Only had it a month, but so far, no issues w/workmanship, mechanical or overall quality. I have to say, this is an awesome car for the price and the money I'm saving on gas is just hard to believe, but I'm believing it!

I want another one!

by Blissfully happy in South Carolina from Aiken, SC on Mon Sep 29 2014

I will start off by saying that I was very hestiate to even consider an American-made vehicle. I have been a loyal Toyota, Honda and Subaru buyer for years. That said, I spent a great deal of time reseaching the hyrid offerings and, every time, the MKZ rose to the top of my list. I test drove every hybrid in this class and once again the MKZ rose to the top of the list. In June, I decided it was time to take the leap and puchase one. I am pleased to share that this vehicle has exceeded any expectations I had and I am thrilled with the car! The unique external and internal styling set this car apart from any on the market. I love the navigation system and the blind-spot monitoring allows me to feel confident when I change lanes. I am totally motivated by the vine and flower indicator that grows as I learn how to drive the car most efficiently. I am currently averaging 40mpg but I expect I will see an increase in that I as drive the car. The ride is smooth and compliant and the handling is amazing. The front seats are so comfortable and there is plenty of room in the back despite what I had read in some reviews. I just can't say enough about this car. If you are on the fence, take the leap into this Lincoln...you won't be disappointed!

Worth the money....

by Barb from Chambersburg, Pa on Thu Jan 29 2015

This Lincoln MKZ Hybrid has an awesome smooth ride....it is very roomy inside and quiet to the outside....The body style is very nice and the interior as well.....we r very pleased with our purchase....Barb and Randall Gunder

magnificant vehichle

by gotta love it from Melbourne, Fl on Fri Jun 20 2014

Did my homework on all hybrids available. Can certainly find a more expensive hybrid but save your money. The Lincoln MKZ hybrid is classy, sporty and technologically amazing. Definitely worth checking out before you buy.

Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

by Hybrid owner from San Antonio TX on Thu Nov 20 2014

Love the technology. Good mileage, decent ride. nice looking auto for its size. Trunk space a little tight especially if there is a need to carry strollers, walkers. or other items such as these.

2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid is a gem

by Nick 2016 from on Tue Nov 01 2016

Absolutely fantastic car! Very comfortable and stylish! I use it to commute to work and it makes around 42-43 mpg! I am very happy with this car.

Beautiful car

by Erv from Pittsburgh, PA on Sun Aug 10 2014

Love the styling of the car. So far it has performed well. 40 mpg on recent trip. Ride is very smooth and quiet. A little disappointed that GPS was not standard. This is a lease car.

Used 2014 @ 6,000 miles $26,000

by Horse power fan from Bakersfield, CA on Tue Jan 03 2017

I'm in love. Smooth ride, quiet from outside noise, everything touchscreen, to voice commands. Interior lights changed according to your moods. Works best with Sirus services, Constantly alerts you on road traffic. A minus point off is that a recall on back passenger seat belt..waiting for an appointment to fix.. It helps to read your manual to know your valuable purchase.

Love this car!

by Gena' from Cedar Hill, TX on Sun May 25 2014

I had a 2007 Lincoln MKZ and when it was time to get a new one, I had already decided to go for the new 2014 Lincoln MKZ. I'm not disappointed. It has everything you need, gets great gas mileage, is wonderful to drive, and the Lincoln Dealership in my area is wonderful to work with. I might be a Lincoln-Lifer! The back-up camera is great in how it turns with the angels. I like how you can monitor the fuel consumption and learn to use the electric motor more. The comfort and feel is great. The navigation system is highly improved. The 2007 didn't have voice recognition. With this one you can press a button once and have an entire conversation to find a POI, for instance. There is even a seat massager! I feel safe, taken care of, I get to drive in luxury, and enjoy time in the car!

1 2 3 4 5