2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Consumer Reviews

2015 Lincoln Mkz Hybrid
Average based on 19 reviews

Great car all around

by from Orlan Park, IL on February 6, 2016

Leased this car (4) months ago. After driving a 2011 Fusion hybrid I expected lower gas mileage due to a bigger heavier vehicle. That is not the case, this vehicle exceeds in all catergories. Before winter set in and the fuel blend mixture is used I was averaging lower 40s mph and the vehicle engine is not broken in yet. Ford did a great thing for the consumer by offering a hybrid for the same price as a 100% gas engine not like other automobile manufacturers.

Great car

by from West Palm Beach on February 9, 2015

love my new Lincoln MKZ, takes some getting acquainted with modern electronics, great ride, superior styling, super gas mileage.

Great ride!

by from on February 15, 2015

Critic's have it all wrong. This is a wonderful car. Beautiful styling along with comfort and luxury. Everywhere I go people complemting me on this car.

Great gas mileage and style

by from Orland Park, IL on June 22, 2016

I have leased this car for (9) months and have over 8,000 miles on it. It is a very stylish looking automobile and has been a pleasure to drive. My combined city and highway driving is 46.2 mpg average. Ford really did a great job on designing and building this automobile.

Great Car

by from St. Augustine Florida on June 13, 2015

I leased the hybrid just over a month ago. My mileage has been 30-35 vs. 39-40, but I am still learning to use the EV mode and other hybrid driving aspects. My last vehicle (Chevy Equinox) got 19 MPG if I was lucky and going downhill with a tail wind, so I'm way ahead in the mileage game regardless. Lack of trunk space is a trade off because of the batteries, but for the $$$s it is an amazing vehicle. I also drove Cadillac ATS and SRX before deciding on the Lincoln. The Lincoln MKZ had as much or more features, comfort and luxury for $100-$150 less per month.

Nice car, mileage short of expected

by from on February 7, 2015

Nice car, great styling but only getting avg of 32 mpg in Feb (which might be due in part to cold weather) but not what was hoped for.

It's my third MKZ which shows approvial

by from Venice, Fl. on June 3, 2015

This is a comfortable riding and driving car. I'm still learning how to use all the accessories as well as the limitations. I miss the mapped illustrated navigation system.

Not Hugging Trees

by from Chicago, IL on October 14, 2015

Sexiest hybrid on the road!! Truly 42 miles per gallon average after 7000 miles. Priced the same as the non hybrid model. Who else does that ? Nobody ! Great Job Lincoln/Ford.

Excellent

by from Nevada on August 6, 2015

I previously owned a 2014 Avalon hybrid which is basically a a slightly upscale Camry.When I bought the Avalon originally,it was supposed to get 38 to 40mpg but it didn't get near those numbers until after the car was broken in and then it was the high 30s..I love this MKZ hybrid and it handles like a dream and fit and finish is first rate.I love the big My Lincoln touch screen and it took a little getting used to but now it's very easy to use..I especially like the fact I can set the ride settings for smooth or sporty..Like the Avalon,gas mileage was in the mid 30s until I got 5k miles on it and now its at 37 to 39mpg city..I'm happy with that but this car is just a dream to drive.The handling and styling are breathtaking.

Nicest car I've owned

by from Minneapolis, Mn on October 30, 2015

Like the hybrid aspect of the Lincoln. Had owned a Prius ,(great car lacked the big car feel). The Lincoln is very nice, I had in the past been a Crown Vic owner many times over. This car reminds me of what the Crown Vic should have been. Lincoln is quiet, great gas mileage average 40 mpg. It's only been 2 weeks , but I am a car guy and like this car.