2015 Lincoln Mkz Hybrid

Great car all around

by from Orlan Park, IL on February 6, 2016

Leased this car (4) months ago. After driving a 2011 Fusion hybrid I expected lower gas mileage due to a bigger heavier vehicle. That is not the case, this vehicle exceeds in all catergories. Before winter set in and the fuel blend mixture is used I was averaging lower 40s mph and the vehicle engine is not broken in yet. Ford did a great thing for the consumer by offering a hybrid for the same price as a 100% gas engine not like other automobile manufacturers.

Excellent

by from Nevada on August 6, 2015

I previously owned a 2014 Avalon hybrid which is basically a a slightly upscale Camry.When I bought the Avalon originally,it was supposed to get 38 to 40mpg but it didn't get near those numbers until after the car was broken in and then it was the high 30s..I love this MKZ hybrid and it handles like a dream and fit and finish is first rate.I love the big My Lincoln touch screen and it took a little getting used to but now it's very easy to use..I especially like the fact I can set the ride settings for smooth or sporty..Like the Avalon,gas mileage was in the mid 30s until I got 5k miles on it and now its at 37 to 39mpg city..I'm happy with that but this car is just a dream to drive.The handling and styling are breathtaking.

Great car

by from West Palm Beach on February 9, 2015

love my new Lincoln MKZ, takes some getting acquainted with modern electronics, great ride, superior styling, super gas mileage.

Great ride!

by from on February 15, 2015

Critic's have it all wrong. This is a wonderful car. Beautiful styling along with comfort and luxury. Everywhere I go people complemting me on this car.

An incredible automobile!

by from McKinney, TX on May 26, 2015

I actually became curious about the Lincoln MKZ when I saw an advertisement that the Hybrid and Combustion versions were the same price. I was absolutely overwhelmed when I drove the car. During the test drive, I noticed that, in stop and go traffic, the car was averaging 36 mpg. What???? Amazing. Gorgeous design. Everywhere I go, I receive compliments on the car. The interior is luxurious and clutter free. I like the clutter free part. The simplicity of interior design matches that of the exterior. Simply beautiful. The technology is unlike any other auto I have owned. I highly recommend Lincoln. What an awesome surprise!

Nicest car I've owned

by from Minneapolis, Mn on October 30, 2015

Like the hybrid aspect of the Lincoln. Had owned a Prius ,(great car lacked the big car feel). The Lincoln is very nice, I had in the past been a Crown Vic owner many times over. This car reminds me of what the Crown Vic should have been. Lincoln is quiet, great gas mileage average 40 mpg. It's only been 2 weeks , but I am a car guy and like this car.

Great Car

by from St. Augustine Florida on June 13, 2015

I leased the hybrid just over a month ago. My mileage has been 30-35 vs. 39-40, but I am still learning to use the EV mode and other hybrid driving aspects. My last vehicle (Chevy Equinox) got 19 MPG if I was lucky and going downhill with a tail wind, so I'm way ahead in the mileage game regardless. Lack of trunk space is a trade off because of the batteries, but for the $$$s it is an amazing vehicle. I also drove Cadillac ATS and SRX before deciding on the Lincoln. The Lincoln MKZ had as much or more features, comfort and luxury for $100-$150 less per month.

The Critics Have it all WRONG!!!

by from Southeast Michigan on September 20, 2014

I have owned my 2015 MKZ Hybrid for 2 weeks and absolutely love it. I am 52 years old and have owned a variety of luxury cars and this is the best overall for a day-to-day car. Averaging 40 mpg or more and the car is not even broken in yet. I do a lot of highway driving and am still getting 38+ mpg for a 90 mile one-way commute, 80 of which is highway traveling at 75 mph. Cut my gas costs in half and the car easily goes 90 mph if you need to (which lets face it, is unnecessary). Even getting 45 mpg + when just tooling around town by trying to keep the car battery (EV) mode as much as possible. If you drive a hybrid you know what I'm talking about. And the comfort and tech items are fantastic. Eyes rarely leave the road as everything can be manipulated from the steering wheel or voice commands. Active noise cancelation and active suspension are incredible making it one of most quiet and comfortable cars I have ever driven. Lincoln has really done a nice job on the overall ride experience. Also, tons of other tech items such as WiFi and IPhone Remote App give you every little gimmick you would ever need. Incidentally, News and World Report rates the MKZ vehicle 22nd out of 22 in its Upscale Mid-Size category. Yes, last place. All I can say is I'm sure glad I didn't rely on that report, but rather the consumers' reviews and my own research. I drove many of the comparably priced vehicles rated above MKZ including the Volvo S60 (#8), Acura TLX (#2), Buick Regal (#8), Cadillac ATS (#5), and Lexus ES Hybrid (#14), and simply put, I liked the MKZ better when considering the whole package. The MyTouch Info Display is not confusing as the commentators noted, and actually, is very intuitive once you get used to it. Other comments that the interior materials are cheap are simply nit-picking. The interior design and tech items as a whole are really really nice. Finally, EVERYONE who has looked and sat in the car absolutely loves it. The car is very cool. Enough said. I'll check in on reliability after 6 months.

Not Hugging Trees

by from Chicago, IL on October 14, 2015

Sexiest hybrid on the road!! Truly 42 miles per gallon average after 7000 miles. Priced the same as the non hybrid model. Who else does that ? Nobody ! Great Job Lincoln/Ford.

I Love This Car

by from Detroit, Mi on January 29, 2015

The car handles exceptional well. The gas mileage can't be beat. The electronics of the car are excellent. There isn't any confusing aspects of the vehicle as had been mentioned in some of the "Expert Reviews". I have owned the vehicle for two weeks and I can't find a complaint. I enjoy this vehicle