2015 MKZ Hybrid

2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Have You Driven the 2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid?

The Critics Have it all WRONG!!!

by TechGuy from Southeast Michigan on Sat Sep 20 2014

I have owned my 2015 MKZ Hybrid for 2 weeks and absolutely love it. I am 52 years old and have owned a variety of luxury cars and this is the best overall for a day-to-day car. Averaging 40 mpg or more and the car is not even broken in yet. I do a lot of highway driving and am still getting 38+ mpg for a 90 mile one-way commute, 80 of which is highway traveling at 75 mph. Cut my gas costs in half and the car easily goes 90 mph if you need to (which lets face it, is unnecessary). Even getting 45 mpg + when just tooling around town by trying to keep the car battery (EV) mode as much as possible. If you drive a hybrid you know what I'm talking about. And the comfort and tech items are fantastic. Eyes rarely leave the road as everything can be manipulated from the steering wheel or voice commands. Active noise cancelation and active suspension are incredible making it one of most quiet and comfortable cars I have ever driven. Lincoln has really done a nice job on the overall ride experience. Also, tons of other tech items such as WiFi and IPhone Remote App give you every little gimmick you would ever need. Incidentally, News and World Report rates the MKZ vehicle 22nd out of 22 in its Upscale Mid-Size category. Yes, last place. All I can say is I'm sure glad I didn't rely on that report, but rather the consumers' reviews and my own research. I drove many of the comparably priced vehicles rated above MKZ including the Volvo S60 (#8), Acura TLX (#2), Buick Regal (#8), Cadillac ATS (#5), and Lexus ES Hybrid (#14), and simply put, I liked the MKZ better when considering the whole package. The MyTouch Info Display is not confusing as the commentators noted, and actually, is very intuitive once you get used to it. Other comments that the interior materials are cheap are simply nit-picking. The interior design and tech items as a whole are really really nice. Finally, EVERYONE who has looked and sat in the car absolutely loves it. The car is very cool. Enough said. I'll check in on reliability after 6 months.

An incredible automobile!

by Russ from McKinney, TX on Tue May 26 2015

I actually became curious about the Lincoln MKZ when I saw an advertisement that the Hybrid and Combustion versions were the same price. I was absolutely overwhelmed when I drove the car. During the test drive, I noticed that, in stop and go traffic, the car was averaging 36 mpg. What???? Amazing. Gorgeous design. Everywhere I go, I receive compliments on the car. The interior is luxurious and clutter free. I like the clutter free part. The simplicity of interior design matches that of the exterior. Simply beautiful. The technology is unlike any other auto I have owned. I highly recommend Lincoln. What an awesome surprise!

Great Car

by New Hybrid Owner from St. Augustine Florida on Sat Jun 13 2015

I leased the hybrid just over a month ago. My mileage has been 30-35 vs. 39-40, but I am still learning to use the EV mode and other hybrid driving aspects. My last vehicle (Chevy Equinox) got 19 MPG if I was lucky and going downhill with a tail wind, so I'm way ahead in the mileage game regardless. Lack of trunk space is a trade off because of the batteries, but for the $$$s it is an amazing vehicle. I also drove Cadillac ATS and SRX before deciding on the Lincoln. The Lincoln MKZ had as much or more features, comfort and luxury for $100-$150 less per month.

Great ride!

by Mr. Car from on Sun Feb 15 2015

Critic's have it all wrong. This is a wonderful car. Beautiful styling along with comfort and luxury. Everywhere I go people complemting me on this car.

Very imp[ressed!!

by KLSHybrid from D.C. on Thu Apr 16 2015

I've had my 2015 MKZ hybrid for about 4 months and I couldn't be more pleased. Lincoln caught my eye when I learned that they were selling the hybrid for the same price as the combustion engine, so I traded in my CTS coupe. I couldn't be more pleased. the gas mileage is just crazy, I'm averaging about 42 mpg. I love the styling also. The only drawback is the ride could be just a bit softer, but other than that, outstanding.

Better than pro reviews for Entry Level Luxury Car

by PCC77 from Vermilion, OH on Fri Jul 21 2017

I read what the critics think of this car, and many of the knocks were on the interior styling. Let me say, that for the price and the driving experience, this is a great value. The hybrid engine is as good as advertised - I am currently getting 46mpg on a 55 mile commute through the hills in north central Ohio. I am impressed with the handling and the comfort, but a little disappointed in the infotainment center - mostly because it is not easy to go through channels that are not preprogrammed. Kinda petty to make any difference in my overall opinion of this car.

Great car

by jeff from West Palm Beach on Mon Feb 09 2015

love my new Lincoln MKZ, takes some getting acquainted with modern electronics, great ride, superior styling, super gas mileage.

My favorite

by Bruce from Simi Valley, Ca. on Tue Jan 13 2015

I've owned 8 new cars in 14 years and by far, this is my favorite hands down.The comfort, fuel efficiency, and styling is second to none in my books.I drive over 20,000 miles per year so my vehicle is a bib part of my working day.I highly recommend the MKZ to any and all car buffs.

Not Hugging Trees

by SinmanI from Chicago, IL on Wed Oct 14 2015

Sexiest hybrid on the road!! Truly 42 miles per gallon average after 7000 miles. Priced the same as the non hybrid model. Who else does that ? Nobody ! Great Job Lincoln/Ford.

Nicest car I've owned

by Ace from Minneapolis, Mn on Fri Oct 30 2015

Like the hybrid aspect of the Lincoln. Had owned a Prius ,(great car lacked the big car feel). The Lincoln is very nice, I had in the past been a Crown Vic owner many times over. This car reminds me of what the Crown Vic should have been. Lincoln is quiet, great gas mileage average 40 mpg. It's only been 2 weeks , but I am a car guy and like this car.

1 2 3 4