Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 5 reviews

1994 Lincon

by from Charlotte NC on October 12, 2013

Friendly and fair service. Low mileage in great shape. Very nice sales people. Convenient to Dilworth area.

Awesome Car / Unbelievable Gas Mileage

by from Indianapolis, IN on May 21, 2009

I purchased this car w/ 108K miles, it looks and runs like new. Have taken to Florida and had no problems with the car. Highly recommend these cars if you are looking for comfort and reliability, I can't believe the gas mileage it gets for being such a large car.

Best Car

by from Sioux Falls, SD on November 27, 2009

The Lincoln Towncar is probably one of the best cars made. It lasts for years and is a prize to own. It gets great mileage and is extremely comfortable to ride in. Everyone should get one chance to own a Lincoln.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Tucson AZ on April 16, 2008

I drove this car for 14 years (it only had 3000 miles on it when we bought it) and enjoyed every minute of it. Good milage, good performance, comfortable, and beautiful...a joy!

Best Car Ever

by from Grand Ledge,MI on January 10, 2010

Oh, I love my Lincoln Town Car. It gets me around town, with my two sons Bradely and Ross. It's sylish and has nice accents with the interior wood. It has great handeling. Iv'e been driving it the last 14 years, and it's still in sytle thats becasuse it's a town car. I have 3 town cars. One is a tope color, and another tan, and one green. But the green one is my father in laws and he loves his town car too. It's the best car ever, and is compatable for anyone of any age, since my son Ross now has his own driver's lisence, he can now drive him self around town showing off his stylish 1994 lincoln town car, it's a beauty, like a disney movie classic. Another reason why it's so compatable because it has a mid-sized trunk for my two perfect athletes. Theirs one flaw with my younger son though, he blew up a glass bottle with kno3, and their was glass shards everywhere in our neiborhood commons area, and little children walk back their in their bare feet, so I made him pick every shard, so he could glue it back together to make sure their was no more glass shards. But the the town car makes up for it, it makes the whole family look perfect. We put towels on the seats in all our town cars to preserve the perfect fabric of this masterpiece. When my brillent son Bradely was a toddler, he used to pull down the arm rest in the back seats, to provide his built in booster seat, so he could see out the frunt window, so he could agknowlege all of the passing bystanders, thats how brillent my Bradely is. I'm so proud of him. I feel like I'm one of the jetsons, with the built in keypad for the outside, for convient access. We also added humitity control in the trunk, so when Barbie goes to the market to buy the HillBilly Bread, it stays nice and moist until it proceeds to get home. If you want to be perfect like us, you need to buy this car.