1996 Lincoln Town Car

T CAR

by from WILMINGTON , DE on December 20, 2008

THESE ARE GREAT CARS. 4.6 ENGINE. REAR DRIVE. MANY OF THESE CARS GO 300,000 MOST OLD COOTS MOVED TO CADILLAC FRONT WHEEL DRIVE. THEY MISSED OUT. THIS REAR DRIVE CAR WILL OUTLAST ANY FRONT DRIVER.

WOW What a great car

by from Lakeland FL on August 11, 2006

I love my 1996 Town car it drives great and it's not bad on gas . The 1997 was the last of the good Town Car's i love that Town car look . When your seen in this Town car you get the look's .

First car

by from NJ on June 28, 2013

I have a black on black 96 town car as my first car. My uncle gave me this car for my birthday. It was his main car when he drove black car in Brooklyn. It has 315,000 miles and runs like a jem. All of the mechanics are original and work great. The only reason for 4 stars on reliability is because all of the brake lines rusted out and I had to pay 1000$ to fix them. All of my friends might have fast cars, but I always tell them that their cars are nowhere near as comfortable as mine. I don't plan on getting rid of this car for a long long time.

Luxury Car At It's Best

by from Little Rock, AR on July 13, 2006

You can forget about motorhomes and gas guzzelers when you travel in this limousine. My idea of roughing it is Hotels and Motels without a microwave and refridgerator in the room. This limo gets over 20 mpg on the highway and includes all the luxury items you expect in a great car with a 75" stretch.

most reliable car i

by from wv on January 5, 2008

kept in garage; 21,000 miles; dark green; one owner; one driver; driven only locally with exception of one or two vacation trips

1996 Lincoln Town Car Signiture

by from Garfield N.J on April 20, 2017

This is a great car for the money. I would buy this car over any luxury car of its day. I just bought mine Burgundy over Burgundy one of the nicest color combos 103,000 mi runs like new looks great one of the best deals I have ever made

1996 Lincoln Towncar Signature..Immaculate,

by from BOYNTON BEACH FLA on May 29, 2017

Bought it new.. This is one of the last of truly big automobiles, a massive six passenger luxury car whose suspension system is designed to cushion all occupants from the slightest imperfection in the roadway. This 1996 Town Car is meant for lap of luxury motoring, the traditional soft, cushy approach to travel. I haven't found a current new car that rides as smooth and is as comfortable my 1996.

LOVE this car

by from Peoria, az on September 8, 2017

This car lasted over 20 years before anything started going wrong with it of course I took very good care of it and did every change and check on it regularly, but when things do go wrong it's always the same things: the windows and the airbags, not even pricey. But it's all about how well you treat your car, and how well you drive it. TAKE CARE OF IT. And itll take care of you, as long as possible.

A great car that lasted over 20 years

by from Chicago, il on June 10, 2017

This car was perfect for road trips and long rides inside. Even in 1996 it had climate control and its all digital dashboard left you wondering why cars today still use dials. Its leather interior never ripped or tore and the electronic closing trunk was a nice feature (other than trying to convince people you didnt need to slam it. It drove smoothly and comfortable and it could stand up to anything. It was very wide, parking was always a challenge. The steering tightness was adjustable and I miss its looseness.

Our Expert Review: 1996 Lincoln Town Car