1996 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews

1996 Lincoln Town Car
Average based on 5 reviews

T CAR

by from WILMINGTON , DE on December 20, 2008

THESE ARE GREAT CARS. 4.6 ENGINE. REAR DRIVE. MANY OF THESE CARS GO 300,000 MOST OLD COOTS MOVED TO CADILLAC FRONT WHEEL DRIVE. THEY MISSED OUT. THIS REAR DRIVE CAR WILL OUTLAST ANY FRONT DRIVER.

WOW What a great car

by from Lakeland FL on August 11, 2006

I love my 1996 Town car it drives great and it's not bad on gas . The 1997 was the last of the good Town Car's i love that Town car look . When your seen in this Town car you get the look's .

Luxury Car At It's Best

by from Little Rock, AR on July 13, 2006

You can forget about motorhomes and gas guzzelers when you travel in this limousine. My idea of roughing it is Hotels and Motels without a microwave and refridgerator in the room. This limo gets over 20 mpg on the highway and includes all the luxury items you expect in a great car with a 75" stretch.

most reliable car i

by from wv on January 5, 2008

kept in garage; 21,000 miles; dark green; one owner; one driver; driven only locally with exception of one or two vacation trips

First car

by from NJ on June 28, 2013

I have a black on black 96 town car as my first car. My uncle gave me this car for my birthday. It was his main car when he drove black car in Brooklyn. It has 315,000 miles and runs like a jem. All of the mechanics are original and work great. The only reason for 4 stars on reliability is because all of the brake lines rusted out and I had to pay 1000$ to fix them. All of my friends might have fast cars, but I always tell them that their cars are nowhere near as comfortable as mine. I don't plan on getting rid of this car for a long long time.