2007 Lincoln Town Car

Very comfortable and spacious

by from Long Beach on September 14, 2017

I loved the car because of its correlation of luxury and low price. It had many features that I enjoyed, like an adjustable drivers petal.

To bad they stopped making them

by from New Rochelle on July 27, 2017

What can I say, I owned a 1995, 1999, 2003, 2007 they all were good for the limo business. It's know these cars hardly break down and when they do it's a easy fix. Drove most of them to about 300,000 miles and sold them with meat on the bone.

Low Mileage, Great Car

by from Spring City, TN on June 10, 2017

Wonderful ride, smooth. Comfortable for 4 adults. Car in excellent shape with low mileage. Older gentlemen owned and driven.

comfort excellent

by from chicago on May 15, 2017

unmatchable to any car,the car Is very comfort in highway runs great, but the miles per gallon is ok for v8 cylinders.it drives like king on road, I never realized that I am going so fast with speed of 80 miles/hr.

Classic American Luxury

by from St. Cloud, Minnesota on November 16, 2016

In 45 years of owning vehicles, this is the first Ford product I have ever owned. I travel frequently and whenever the car services used a Town Car to fetch me, I was always impressed with the ride and styling. Several of those livery vehicles had well over 200,000 miles and ride better than my Acura with less than 25,000. I purchased a 2007 Signature Limited found on Cars.com and it is truly a luxury mobile and has a ride unequaled by any of today's vehicles, foreign or domestic (and I have owned 3 Caddys in the past). The dashboard is simple, easy to read and use, and elegant. None of the cluttered, excessive, distracting, and unnecessary electronics prevalent in even the most basic of today's cars. The Town Car's cabin is easy to enter and exit for the driver as well as any passengers. The gas mileage is astounding for such a large vehicle (20 mpg in the city and 27 on the highway) and it uses just regular fuel. My daughter calls it an Old Man's Car, but even she loves the comfortable ride and the room it provides when she borrows it to go places with several friends. It is not a sports or performance car, but if you want to go anywhere quietly and comfortably, it is unmatched by anything else on the road!

Crashed one and bought another

by from on November 3, 2016

The 2007 Town Car that I bought in 2010 was totaled in a head-on crash from which I escaped with a small cut to one knee because of the heavy steel built into the vehicle. I found another 2007 Town Car which my local dealer brought to Cheyenne for me and am now, once again, surrounded by comfort, luxury and safety.

Reliable so far

by from Concord, CA on July 6, 2016

If the reliability holds, we got a good buy. It has some damage on the right back door, but we can live with that.

Smooth ride

by from Rockville, MD on March 1, 2015

The very first time i rode a Lincoln (1996 Lincoln continental), I immediately loved it, for i was really amazed at the technology inside of that car. Now, i am riding a 2007 TC, the comfort it's even greater than my previous Lincoln. It's stylish, robust, tough, and elegant. The comfort is so great that after someone totaled my 2007 TC, that i went and bought again the very same model in the market.

Impressive Vehicle

by from Coastal North carolina on July 22, 2014

Having owned a 95 Town Car Signature previously I was quite excited to see this 2007 Designer series on the lot with only 18,000 miles. The original window sticker was in the glove box, showing a MSRP new of $53,000. I was able to get for less than $20,000 including 5 year 75,000 additional miles of warranty. It is like new inside and out and it is much better equipped than the 95. Same familiar solid, smooth ride, great steering and braking, and more of the luxury features that Lincoln is known for. We are really looking forward to hitting the open road to Canada this summer in our TC. I know it is not the fastest car off the line but, once rolling, has a good passing power and smooth performance. Not unlike driving down the highway in my lazy boy chair. It is one of the quietest, smoothest rides ever ever produced in any vehicle. Ford made a huge mistake in discontinuing this model line. Perhaps they will bring it back unchanged except for a few modern touches like MP3 and Satellite radio as standard equipment. I expect to keep this car for many years.

Best clean car

by from Enfield, CT on November 26, 2013

The people of Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram were very honest describing the car with there discription online. They were very friendly and flexible. They also followed up with a phone call. Even after a month and a half they took my car that had a little problem with it and let me use a rental car from them. Very high quality of customer service during and after sales. The service manager is great of leading his company to making his customers happy. I want to thank Acton dealer and reccommend anybody from far away that it is worth to go and check it out.