2007 LINCOLN TOWN CAR..

by from Glens Falls,ny. on August 23, 2011

Probably the most reliable AMERICAN CAR EVER BUILT that nobody knows about.This car can handle NYC traffic day in and day out,in the limo biz,and nothing breaks!I've put miles in the hundreds of thousands on these Lincolns and they keep going. I like the 90's style better then these newer body style ones and I also have a 96!!!These newer ones have some nice features though too.Can't go wrong for the money!I would not recommend buying a new one as the depreciation on these is HORRIFIC!!Get a 3 or 4 year old one and you'll do fine!I wish they had the seats from the earlier 90's sig series or Cartier series Lincolns as they were most comfortable.

I'm hooked on Lincoln Town Car

by from South Mississippi on June 21, 2008

This is my fourth town car. From an '86, '91, '00 and now a '07. They just seem to get better and better. Can't complain with the comfort, gas mileage and overall dependability, its a large car that just grows on you.

The most luxurious care I've owned.

by from San Diego, California on January 5, 2008

Even since I was a kid the Towncar was THE luxury car to own. But I never cared for the boxy look. However, when Ford changed the body style to rounded curves back in 98, I've wanted one. I finally broke down and bought a pre-owned 2007 Lincoln Towncar Limited at an unbelievable price. It was such a great deal I couldn't pass it up. I figured it's now or never. It is an absolutely beautiful car. Powerful engine, quiet interior, plenty of amenities. Road noise compared to other so called luxury cars is none existent. Everyone that rides in it is impressed with how quiet, smooth and comfortable it is. It virtually makes bumps and potholes disappear. I hope Ford never stops making them. They're a beautiful automobile. When this one wears out, if it ever does, I'm buying another one. But that'll probably be in about 10 years.

Great for ease of getting in and out!

by from Airville, PA on January 10, 2012

The comfort of getting in and out and the smooth ride is exceptional. Great product! We really like the heated seats, wonderful in cold weather! Dual heat control works well, no fighting on tempture!

Love at First Drive

by from Montgomery,Al on August 15, 2012

When looking for a "new" car recently the Towncar was on my shortlist. Having bought a 2002 for my daughter two years ago and driven it several times, I knew it was a toss between that & a Grand Marquis(I'd owned a '04 and thought it was "'the bomb" before it was totaled in an accident). I got a Caddy STS next, but while it rode smooth for the most part it had nothing on this 2007 I just purchased. I wanted something that didn't cost a fortune every time it went in the shop(the Caddy did). My daughter's Towncar has had the normal maintenance(brakes,oil changes,tires) but nothing major. Ilook forward to that. the moment I saw this Signature Towncar I liked it, but when I drove it- I WAS IN LOVE!!! It handled smoothly, outside noise almost non-existent. Roomy(I'm 6' @ 220) andgood sound system. I'd recomment it to family & friends.

Signature L

by from Camden, South Carolina on April 15, 2011

The 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature L exemplifies the definition of luxury. This is my choice automobile for when a truck is not needed.

Beauiful Style

by from Florida on June 18, 2008

I love this car. I now own a 2007 and have own a 1999 and a 2005. All Lincoln Town Cars. My 1999 was the best. I got better gas mileage with about 29 highway, the 2005 and 2007 have deliver what was promised with 25 highway. I have a 2 hour commute daily. Without the ride and comfort of this car, I would never have been able to put up with the commute for 2 and half years. The best part is the safety rating...I don't get blown all over the road by 18 wheelers.

Best Ride Anywhere

by from Chicago on June 8, 2007

I bought a new 2007 Town Car a few months ago and absolutely love it. Nothing rides as well and it is blissfully quiet. I think it all boils down to how you define luxury. The other luxury cars don't ride as well as the Lincoln, but have sophisticated electronics, fresher styling, lots of gadgets and imported cache. I opted for the smooth quiet ride, and in retrospect, I am very happy with the decision.

I was hooked but now what do I do?

by from Port St. Lucie, FL on August 7, 2011

Having owned 5 Town Cars (1982, 1988, 1992, 2000 and now '07, I have become spoiled by them. My '07 has just turned 100,000 miles and runs just as good as the day I bought it new at the dealership. Now that they stopped making them for normal dealership sales, I've looked at the rest of the lineup and NOTHING that Lincoln offers comes anywhere near the TC. Unfortunately, I think my next car will be a Buick because I don't do foreign cars.

Back to Lincoln

by from Boca Raton,FL on June 3, 2007

After jags,BenzLexus it was time to go back to Lincoln. Looks ,drive ,comfort,trunk space are all tops.Service is Aplus. We bought two new,his and hers.And...it uses regular gas. Nice savings!

Similar Models