2008 Maserati Granturismo

Hottest lookin car

by from Emmaus,pa on June 20, 2017

Lots of power with deep growl. Turns heads where ever it goes. Ferrari engine with 405 hp. Most collectible

best car ive owned personaly

by from sun valley ca on March 28, 2017

Drives and looks great on the road def a panty dropper would recomend to my freinds and famalliy also very good value for your money it hits a top speed of 180

This dealer is the worst

by from LA on August 22, 2012

To be honest!! Too bad service!!! They cheated the customers. After they received the money, they will get more and more money from you !!!

Great Car

by from Dallas on March 20, 2012

I bought this car used because of the styling and the $80k price point, it has not disappointed! I am surprised at the attention it gets. It is my daily driver and so far I have had no mechanical issues. It is not the fastest or best handling sports car but for the money, styling and 4 seats it is difficult to beat. And, by not driving the car hard I have consistently averaged over 18 mpg's, city and highway, which was a nice bonus.

Maserati, Corvette, Rolls Royce, Jaguar

by from Chevy Chase, MD on March 12, 2012

I have owned many cars over the years and I rate the Jaguar Sedan Vanden Plas(2005) The Rolls Royce Silver Spur, the Maserati GT and the 2004 Corvette as my favorite cars for comfort, driveability, dependabilty, style/looks and value.

Maserati GranTurismo

by from Granite Bay, CA on April 16, 2011

Awesome car! Great fun car with excellent quality. I love the interior. I just sold my Maserati Quattroporte and really enjoyed it too.

Awsome styling and engine whine

by from Alexandria, Va on November 17, 2010

Never owned a more admired car in my life! Rich interior with great smelling Italian leather. LOVE the Ferrari engine noise as you paddle shift through the great six speed transmission. Only a couple thousand have been imported into the U.S. guarantees an exclusive ride. Best deal is to buy previously enjoyed..you can usually buy @ 30-40% discount off of list. Bumper to Bumper 48mo 50,000 mile warranty transfers. Only problem has been 2 blown tires after hitting potholes and a bent rim ($1700!). No spare means a tow to the hosipital for a couple of days. Mazz will pick up the tow! 2 sets of clubs fit in the trunk. Great smooth ride and 23MPg!

Maserati my first

by from on March 17, 2010

This has to be one of the most beautiful looking cars I have ever seen. I get a lot of looks from women and even guys (which makes me a little nervous). It has stunning lines and it takes a corner and you don't even know you are taking one. With that said, there are some issues. First of all the gas mileage is pretty bad (OK so you might expect that). The ride is REALLY rough, and if you ever come near a pothole you've got a flat tire. While I am driving it I can feel every pebble on the road and I mean every pebble. So, if you like that it is a great ride. Definitely not as smooth as my old Mercedes CL class. The pick up is OK, but my CL was much faster. It also, starts kind of funny. The dealership just said, it's Italian. Overall happy with the car, but it does drive me a little crazy how careful I have to be with it.

Best Maserati I have owned

by from Murrieta, CA on July 13, 2009

This is the third Maserati that I have owned. I ordered this car and traded in my 06 Maserati Gransport. 100% different car then the Gransport. This is a fast "touring" car, built for driving. I have already put 18k miles on it with no problems (except tires @11k and few check engine lights, that got corrected fast) I think this car is first class, I had a Maserati coupe, then thought I would upgrade to a Lambo Gallardo, did not like the Lambo at all (was a 05 egear) people said I downgraded back to the gransport, but then again most of those people only read about these cars in mags...they don't drive them, I consider the Maserati a MAJOR upgrade from the Lambo, Yes I have owned both! The Gran Turismo is the best sports car I have owned, and again, its class with old school respect with a new look, not a tractor engine.

Unimaginable

by from Clearwater, FL on April 7, 2009

This vehicle offers more than meets the eye. Sure the name Maserati gives it a boost in terms of performance and luxury, but this is no mere Maserati. This car is like driving a Ferrari 599, except the fact that it does not have the Ferrari logo. Hmm. So it has the basics. Navigation, bluetooth system, power everything, BOSE sound system, dynamiclaser cruise control, leather steering control blah blah blah When you first step in to the car, you consider yourself different from the rest of the "Crowd". This car handles like its on water, with no under or oversteer at all. (That doesnt mean you cant drift with it. Deactivating traction and sport mode, and youll make donuts easily) Did I mention the xenon headlights and the LED brake lights. Nothing special right? Those taillights are LCD40, a new kind where they shine superbright. I could go on and on and on about this car, but do yourself a favor. Take a test drive of this baby and you will understand what Im talkin about. Remember you have to be rich to buy this, so think thrice before you buy it. Im a hardware engineer, so I got some loose change to burn off. In all, a marvelous car with necessities not found in any car.