Read or write a review.

2010 Maserati Granturismo

2010 Maserati GranTurismo

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

Most incredible car I have owned

by from Clearwater, FL on February 3, 2013

Just a dream car. It turns heads everywhere I go. I just want to drive it everywhere. It has the perfect amount of speed for me and a very luxurious interior. And i can fit 3-4 people in it. No other car in its class can do that. The convertible just makes it that much sexier. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

The Beast!

by from Dallas, TX on March 2, 2013

My husband & I found this lovely machine on cars.com. We were a little skeptical about purchasing such an expensive vehicle without test driving & seeing it in person. The pictures the dealership placed online were if the best quality. When we arrived in Atlanta & saw her for the 1st time...even the pictures didn't do her justice! She was flawless! We are so pleased with our experience. And now..."The Beast" belongs to me!

Our Expert Review: 2010 Maserati Granturismo