2010 GranTurismo

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 2010 Maserati GranTurismo?

Most incredible car I have owned

by happygary from Clearwater, FL on Sun Feb 03 2013

Just a dream car. It turns heads everywhere I go. I just want to drive it everywhere. It has the perfect amount of speed for me and a very luxurious interior. And i can fit 3-4 people in it. No other car in its class can do that. The convertible just makes it that much sexier. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

The Beast!

by My Valentine Gift from Dallas, TX on Sat Mar 02 2013

My husband & I found this lovely machine on cars.com. We were a little skeptical about purchasing such an expensive vehicle without test driving & seeing it in person. The pictures the dealership placed online were if the best quality. When we arrived in Atlanta & saw her for the 1st time...even the pictures didn't do her justice! She was flawless! We are so pleased with our experience. And now..."The Beast" belongs to me!

Does not recommend this car!!

Our Take on the 2010 Maserati GranTurismo

It was delivered via fancy automobile carrier, one of those super-protective carriages for cars of such expense or importance they are best transported within the body and atop the wheels of another vehicle.

What irony, I thought.

A car with a base price exceeding $135,000, yet it is too dainty, too special to endure the road rigors of something substantially less expensive.

I mentally dubbed it a "trailer queen" - a car kept dust-covered and garaged until an event such as the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, where the rich and super-rich come out, usually in August, to show off exotic automobiles they seldom drive, or drive gingerly.

It was an error of judgment, a bias inherent in my background as... Read More