2012 Maserati Granturismo

Most Reliaable Car I Have Owned

by from Fresno, CA on March 29, 2017

This car is great! It has everything from comfort to sport. I have never had any problems with the car. The design of the car is what makes it pop out and make people "break their neck" .

over rated vehicle

by from Chicago on July 29, 2016

I also have owned tons of cars,but this car is a joke. 1. You'd expect a car with Ferrari engine goes kindda fast,but it's not the case with this one. 2. Car makes good loud noise,and you'd feel that you go fast,and than Audi or C class Benz just smoke you. 3. Car feels heavy ,and it's just too lazy,low end torque is zero,until you hit 7000 RPM car just won't move,that was not the case with my RS5. 4. You get lots of attractions though,mostly teenagers. 5. High maintenance,scheduling appointments,etc 6. Looks good in and out,best engine sound ever,useless in cold weather. 7. It's more as a grand tourer ,not a sports car.

I love this car

by from South Barrington il on September 14, 2013

I have owned at least 50 cars in my life so far from compact cars to muscle cars from luxury to some excotics from vintage to the latest ! And this is by far the coolest most beautiful car I owned ! Inside and out . Love the way it handles the way it feels n best if all the way it sounds especially when u put it in sports mode! The reaction you get when people see it !

The Best All-Around Car Ever

by from Portland, OR on March 29, 2013

I've been fortunate in my life to drive and own several fine cars and my new all-time, all-around favorite is my Maserati Granturismo S. Hands down it ranks higher(est) in more areas than any of the other cars with my Porches coming in second. Ferrari's are amazing and give you a great feeling when driving but although they can be, they are not typically daily drivers. A Maserati for all intents and purposes is both a Ferrari and a daily driver (literally). Blindfold a person familiar with Ferrari and with one turn of the key he'll tell you he just started a Ferrari. But unlike the Ferrari's I've been involved with you don't have to worry about maintenance, e.g. My 2012 GTS has a 6 year, 100k warranty and Ferrari/Masseriti doesn't skimp on customer service (thanks Lance at Tonkin in Portland). It gets a lot of looks and compliments so be ready for that and the sound is like nothing most people have ever heard. I love Mercedes and BMW but everyone has them, which is part of my hesitation for writing this review. Bottom line if you're in the market for a daily drivable Ferrari that seats 4 comfortably at half the price you'd be cheating yourself not to test drive one and the rest will be history.

World class experience

by from Naples on June 30, 2012

This is a world class operation. Every sales and service employee go above and beyond to make sure you feel welcome and at home. I would highly recommend!

A Unique and Distinctive Machine

by from Dallas Texas on April 4, 2012

This is my third Maserati. Great exotic for the money. Unlike Mercedes, Audi and Porsche you don't find one on every corner. Plenty of performance. A unique and distinctive machine. I owned a F430 and prefer the Maser to that car.

best car

by from lynnood wa on March 4, 2012

the ride is a little firm but a good car i would not use it for a sports car its more like a luxury coupe