2013 Maserati Granturismo

One word Wow !!

by from Pennsylvania on June 3, 2017

I love my Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible. I owned 2 others but they were not Sports. If you are going to buy one I advise the sport. It sounds like a race car , drivers great with sport or regular touring mode. Very reliable. This is a super car you can use as a daily driver. Maintenance is only once a year that's it. 1 oil change a year . I Love my Maserati !

really lovin it

by from florida on March 30, 2013

Ok, only had it for a month now. Can't comment on long term reliability. But other than that, an absolutely gorgeous, fast, luxurious car. Purchase was between this of the 550sl. This just had magic to it. One of the most elegant cars ever seated in. Only two suggestions - needs a backup camera (ok, so I am still getting used to its dimensions), and the computer console could be more intuitive. Minor issues.

Excellent experience

by from Virginia on July 8, 2014

They were professional and helpful through the whole process. I purchased a used $200k+ McLaren sight unseen and was shipped to me exactly as described, never considered a sight unseen purchase on a vehicle but they made me feel at ease and fulfilled all my expectations. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Nice car

by from new york, ny on November 20, 2012

Hi, I have bought this car. This car was excellent at looking, speed was "excellent", handling was great. Speed= Excellent Handling= Very Good Acceleration= Fair Launch= Good Brakings= Very Good Not bad for a car to buy! The highest price I prefer for this car is $105,000.00 Not bad for that! Well wanna buy it, up to you. I dont really think its a big difference of buying a Rolls Royce Phantom IV, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, or Jaguar XJ-K. Not a difference I prefer any car under $60,000.00 Its the same steal they use on a Bugatti Supersport(carbon fiber), Lambourghini Aventador, Bugatti Veyron Grandsport or any other. Speeds just increase a bit though not a bad car ( meserati) thanks for reading my view.

Sweet Ride

by from Naples Fl on June 24, 2017

Maserati the only car I would ever buy. This car is amazing in every way. From the looks that you get when I drive it, to the performance, reliability, and sound of that exhaust. Just Amazing !

Amazing Italian Supercar

by from Naples fl on May 28, 2017

What a sound from that exhaust ! Perfect in every way. The look the style the way it drives and handles. Best car I ever owned.

Perfect driving machine

by from Orlando Fl on June 6, 2017

This car is a perfect driving machine. From the looks ,sound ,and performance. It is just incredible. A must own experience. Also very reliable.

Best built car I ever owned

by from Brooklyn, NY on May 31, 2017

This is by far the best built car I have ever owned. Worth every penny ! I use it almost every day. Looks ,drives handles,and especially sounds Great !!

BEST CAR ON THE ROAD

by from Orlando Fl on May 28, 2017

Best car I ever owned. I have 2 a 2013 coupe and a 2013 convertible. Great reliable car. very fast. What a head turner.

Maserati

by from Bloomington on September 16, 2017

It's good but when it's arrived it was a little dirty. And I really enjoy it. It's not that fast but at least it's really good to use it to pick up my girl friend. Many people loved my car and they use their phones to take a pic for my car. I really love it too. I drove it for almost a month and my friends said it was really cool.

Uses car for Havingfun