2008 Mazda Mazda 3

Reliable and good on gas

by from Kernersville, nc on September 15, 2017

This car now has over 214000 miles on it and the only things that have been replaced are brakes, tires, shock/struts, and a few light bulbs! Impressive!

average car

by from Kentucky on September 11, 2017

This car is fun to drive with the 2.3L engine it has a nice torque, but at the same time gas mileage is below average for a small sedan. I enjoyed the heated seats feature in the winter

Safe, Reliable, and Fun to Drive!

by from on September 11, 2017

My 2008 Mazda 3 was the first car I owned. I bought it used in 2012 with 30,000 miles. I drove it on many a road trips as well as 200+ miles back and forth from college dozens of times. I had a few issues with it here and there (I'm no expert but if I remember correctly it had to do with my breaks and a warped rotor). It was fun to drive- zippy and good handling. Very comfortable with heated leather seats. Awesome sound system. Unfortunately I was parallel parked on the streets of Philadelphia this past spring (2017) when a drunk driver smashed into the back of my car, pushing it 10+ feet up onto the sidewalk. Although my Mazda was totaled, it was clear that anyone who could have been sitting in the car would have been okay. From the interior it looked as if nothing had happened, which leads me to believe that this it is very safe and well built. I am currently looking to replace my Mazda with the hatchback version of the same year or slightly newer model.

Zoom, zoom!

by from Santa Fe, NM on August 28, 2017

Bought used at 92K miles. Negatives: Tire pressure indicator inaccurately came on after getting new tires. Stereo ate the first CD I put in it. Positives: Astoundingly quiet engine and cabin. Manual transmission, windows, mirrors, and door locks. So, it will be great for my son to learn to drive in. More pep and better handling than my old '85 Celica - and with four doors. Zoom, zoom!

Awesome car!

by from Louisville, Ky on August 13, 2017

This car spoke to me from the parking lot. Great comfort, great interior and exterior design, awesome value and great handling. I drove this car until I had about 67,000 miles on it. Didn't have a single issue with it mechanically or with the interior. The only issue was the side mirrors were prone to small spiders but other than that it was perfect! I would recommend Mazda to anyone of my friends, family or a random stranger.

I walked out unscratched

by from Lawrence, KS on August 9, 2017

I had a 2004 Mazda 3. It was my first car. It never had any problems or issues. I hit a deer at 80 mph. The car was totaled and I walked out unscathed. A little bit of me died after knowing that this car is totaled. It served me for 7 years, 100000 miles! Thanks, Mazda! One day, I will buy one of these models and keep it in my garage.

Best car and the most fun to drive car that I've e

by from Greensboro on August 3, 2017

Love this car! Fun to drive! Great handling. Good gas mileage. I haven't had any mechanical issues...knock on wood!

This car has the feel of an expensive sports car w

by on July 30, 2017

This is a fun peppy car especially for getting around town but still holds its own on the highway . I have owned other cards but this is the best value for the money.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great reliable cost efficient vehicle

by from Chicago il on July 11, 2017

Had no problems with this car its good on gas and quick too. Brakes lasted forever replaced the suspension at 150,000 and still running strong mechanically.

Love this car

by from union nj on June 4, 2017

One of the best cars I have come across I a long time . Great gas mileage . Besides routine maintance and small repairs it's been a blessing to drive.