2011 Mazda Mazda 3

Simple, Reliable Car

by from Ann Arbor, MI on September 19, 2017

This is a simple reliable car. It is a small car perfect for the city, but it has enough space in the trunk for a road trip. I have 2 mazda 3's and they are both great, cheap cars. Maintenance is easy and repairs are very inexpensive compared to other imports.

Want style and a fun car here it is...

by from New Haven, IN on September 9, 2017

Mazda is not your first choice when you think about cars, but it should be. The Mazda 3 is the best choice I have ever made next to marrying my spouse.

Great car but riddled with blind spots

by from Houston, Texas on September 8, 2017

Lost her during Hurricane Harvey but before that I rarely had any problems with it during the five years she was with me.

Excellent car for the money

by from San Antonio on September 8, 2017

Seats are not the most comfortable for a larger person, but it is extremely fun to drive. It gets great gas mileage and looks great!

Sporty Look, great price

by from Spring Hill on August 30, 2017

To tell you the truth, I wanted a reliable car, so I thought "get a Toyota corolla" but those cars are not very appealing image wise, so I started looking for an alternative, then I found this Mazda3 S Sport Hatch that were so good looking, sporty, and with about the same quality than Toyotas, after all they are both made in Japan, so I went for it. Boy I love this car, it's very quick, very stylish, and very good quality, it rides very nice but it also has the sport handling that you'd spect from a sporty looking car, the interior are very durable and the Bose sound system is just great! The rims are to die for and these cars keep the alignment very good, which saves on tire costs, I've got 50k on mine and I can see I can go probably another 20k on those tires. I most positively recommend this car, is not too big like a Camry, not too small, like a Yaris, it seats right in the middle and it just flys. Love the airplane like cabin with all the controls on the steering wheel too! you'll get bluetooth, multiple disc CD and more. If you have a chance to get one of these, don't let it go by, you won't be disappointed.

Uses car for Havingfun

Bang for the buck

by from Sardinia,oh on August 14, 2017

This is a nice car, good gas mileage, nice design inside & out but does lack a little room in back for older kids.. Road noise is not bad and knock on wood this car has been very dependable...

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Super reliable, quick & smooth

by from Winter Springs on August 9, 2017

This car is the ideal car. Great value for money. Very peppy, comfortable and tight. No noises at all. Good on gas (24 mpg city; 30 highway. Great AC. Very nice and firm steering. Good handling. Nice interior. Great radio (good bass). So far, with 85,000 miles on it, no issues whatsoever. Recommended.

Greatest Valued Car Ever

by from Baton Rouge, LA on July 29, 2017

This car was so great to me. It never once gave me any problems. For what we paid when we purchased it new it was a great value for the quality. My favorite thing about the car was the tight steering. I will always love my first car. I have no complaints.

Great car!!

by from Leesville on July 22, 2017

This car was great to me!! Never had any major problems til the end, and that wasn't major. Drove great, great gas mileage and an overall wonderful car!

Very safe and reliable first car

by from Santa Clara, CA on July 19, 2017

Mazda is a very reliable and safe brand. The mazda3 has great mpg's and a reliable engine. The handling is great for a 4dr sedan, and is great for commuting.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Mazda Mazda 3