2012 Mazda Mazda 3

Handles well

by from Vancouver,WA on September 12, 2017

Handles well, with great fuel economy. Nice styling. Like the dashboard layout. Skyactiv option is the only way to go.
Not Rated Reliability

Best first car!!!

by from Rogers, AR on September 6, 2017

Knowing that i wanted to buy a reliable gas saving car, my Mazda3 was the best chose and would of not chosen any other car. I get great mileage for driving long hours and great sport style exterior gives it a great look. Really comfortable and great interior setup.

By far the best car I have ever owned.

by on August 25, 2017

I love my Mazda3. Ive owned it for almost 5 year and still runs like its new. It is extremely efficient on gas and has lots of leg room in the front and back seats.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most reliable and best driving car I've owned

by from Guelph, ON on August 24, 2017

Very comfortable. Drives really well, manual transmission is easy and reliable. Interior is wonderful and uniquely designed. Easy to navigate and great sound system.

Mazda is a fantastic automobile manufacturer

by from Columbia, SC on August 22, 2017

You really can't go wrong when you chose mazda 3, and when you go hatchback you get the best of everything. First of all this car is FUN to drive and is fast for a stock four cylinder. The auto-stick feature that allows you to shift yourself if amazing. You can redline these little cherry poppers, turn off traction control and take it down to autocross. Or it's a great family vehicle, grocery getter, or commuter vehicle. Also very good vehicle for traveling across the country. Steering wheel is nice and the car is so smooth the entire way across the Interstate, mazda makes the cars nicer that what you pay, feels like a nicer car than what it really is truthfully. Get in one, get on the interstate and zip it around, you won't regret it!

Great test drive. Would definitely purchase one.

by from Vancouver, WA on August 11, 2017

I really liked both the look and feel of the Mazda 3. The fact that it gets great gas mileage was a bonus. It is definitely a car I could see owning.
Not Rated Reliability

Great car

by from Amman, jordan on August 7, 2017

This is awesome , you will fell differently when you drive it , but the most disadvantage of it , it's not comfortable for long journey and the transmission has only 4 speeds

Drove for 4 years

by on August 3, 2017

I've had my Mazda for about 4 years and I love it. It's never let me down! I would definitely buy another Mazda 3!

Great Value for the Money

by from Dallas, TX on July 16, 2017

I really like the Mazda 3. It's an all around great car. It looks great, performs great, and has great mileage. The stereo system is kind of difficult to use at first, specifically with your phone, but now that I'm used to it I like it. It's pretty comfortable and I just love this car. It's beautiful.

Not a bad car but won't last forever

by from Massachusetts on June 25, 2017

I know I have put a lot of miles on my mazda but it should not be going down the tubes at only 5 1/2 yrs of age. A lot of things going wrong all at once. I do not feel like this Mazda will last me much more than another 3 yrs or so. I also feel like I paid much more than it was worth and it doesn't hold its value at all. Rust is also another problem with these cars. I had to replace the oil pan at 100,000 miles because it rusted. I personally would not buy another Mazda.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Mazda Mazda 3