1991 Mercedes Benz 190

1991 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3

by from United States on April 6, 2010

I purchased this car used for my stepson in '00. It may be the best deal I've ever gotten. The fuel economy is very good, the build quality is absolutely spectacular, the ride is excellent ... I couldn't be happier. He has standing orders to give the car back to me when he's done with it, but 10 years later he's still holding on to it and won't even think about another auto. It still looks like it's fresh off the lot and I'm simply amazed at the quality of this 2 decade old vehicle. Some issues have started to crop up, but I'd buy another one of these in a heartbeat.

My first car that's been the best

by from New Jersey on April 29, 2017

I've owned this car for over 3 years, it's been an amazing reliable first car but i'm looking to sell it to get something new, the car is in great shape,and now is over 25 years old which makes it a classic. I've maintained it as best i could for being a college student, the big issue is the electrical the two front windows stopped working, the sunroof, and speakers, A/C and Heat all stopped working, i don't know a lot about cars and don't have the money to spend on fixing the electrical issues so i'm selling as is, it could be an easy fix a blown fuse or something like loose wiring since it very old. the interior for being 25 years old is in excellent shape like almost brand new, the exterior is in excellent shape again for being over 25 years old its been very well maintained and looks great for its age. There's custom paint, aftermarket rims. The engine runs strong, iv'e had many things replaced intake air filter, transmission fluid, new spark plugs, new battery, new serpentine belt, new rotors and break pads, breaks lines, four new tires, new starter, i run synthetic oil in the car because of its age, i get the alignment done every six months. tie rod was replaced that's all the work I've done in the past three years of owning it. i drive it daily back and forth to college because i commute but it's only like 10 minutes from my house so its local mileage.

Our Expert Review: 1991 Mercedes Benz 190