2016 AMG C

2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG C

5 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
3 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG C?

Holy Shiza!!!

by Car guy from Raleigh, NC on Fri Sep 25 2015

I ordered a 2016 C AMG 63 S. Note the "S". The "S" means more goodies. I would recommend you check out the "S" package. It cost more but it is defiantly worth it. I have owned many German cars and I absolutely LOVE this car. This thing hauls and doesn't stop. It's almost like it has a death wish. I gave it 4 stars for comfort because, well it isn't all that comfortable. I knew that when I bought it, and I have owned many sports car, but unless you like your rides stiff and tight, I wouldn't drive this for hours on end. It isn't as bad as a 911 but at the end of the day it's a AMG.It has different settings for comfort and sport etc, etc, but even in the softest setting it still rides much rougher than a Accord for example. This was built for de-thronging the M3 and humiliating Mustangs. This isn't like I said a great daily driver. Don't get me wrong, it's not THAT rough, but I would not drive it everyday. Just go and test drive it. Interior is alright. I am never one to get flustered over interiors, however Audi's are better in my opinion. Not a huge fan of screen on dash. As far as reliability goes, I have only had it for a couple months with no problems and only drive it when I am willing to get a ticket LOL. I can speak from experience when I say that German cars for the most part are not as reliable as Toyotas or Hondas, but in return they give you more engagement and excitement! In my opinion it is worth it!

2016 AMG C TEST

by Lil from McKinney, TX on Sun May 06 2018

This car is super fast. So very comfortable. The car is elegant in every way shape and form. I can't wait to by this car for myself.

Nice very nice car

by Tammy from Madison, wi on Tue Jul 11 2017

Very nice I lover everything about this car. I would love to buy it one day soon. I'm driving a gl 450 now and I love it.