2017 AMG GLE 43

2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE 43

2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE 43

Have You Driven the 2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE 43?

GLE43

by Vapes from on Sat Apr 15 2017

This is my third Benz SUV. I keep coming back because I like the overall quality and build. This GLE43 is a bit different. It rides much better than the previous ML400. You can tell that the suspension has been tuned because the ride is noticeably smoother and firmer. The 43 is rock solid and inspires confidence around tight corners with very little body roll. The response is immediate and the SUV pulls hard off the start line and doesn't ease up until you run out of road. For city and driving, responsible drivers will not need more power than this. The cabin is elegantly appointed and there is a real sense of money well spent. I much prefer the dashboard design than the new face on the E series but it is a matter of preference. If you have been with the brand for a while, everything is familiar. I have niggles that keep me from awarding it a perfect score but these are niggles from a picky consumer. The autonomous driving gets confused and I would not trust that thing if my life depended on it for far too often it decides to change lanes or get confused when cars ahead switch lanes. The heads up display should be standard issue at that price point and it is a huge disappointment. There isn't much that's really new in the COMAND section. Same features with a new skin so that is new but still familiar. ApplePlay is a gem and one day I can see that car manufacturers will line up fully behind those interfaces instead of building their own. The 20 inch rims are nice but they bruise very easily because their is so little tire wall but it's part of the bling at that price point. All in all, this is a gem that will dominate the local roadways for years to come. And it's safety features build a solid cocoon of safety around your precious cargo that you almost look forward to making the monthly payments. Well, ok that last part was to see if you were paying attention :-)

I'm In Love with My Car

by Pizzaman from Hollywood, GA on Sun Apr 29 2018

In 1975 a British rock band called Queen released a song called, "I'm In Love with My Car," and there you have it. This is my fourth MB SUV. The black 2000 ML430, started the trend, they say once you own an MB you are not likely to go back. Next, the 2008 black again ML 550 was so very powerful I could only buy the ML550 again in 2011 this time in white. I was looking for another ML 550 for cause I loved the power. Of course, Mercedes no longer makes the ML so I looked at the GLE 43 AMG. This is my first ever new car and I'm such a young man anymore. This car makes you feel like a kid again. I'm trying really hard not to get a speeding ticket but sometimes when passing a truck I will look down and see I'm doing a few mph more than I intended. Nuff said! The GLE 43 AMG is a dream car. Just the sound of the engine makes would-be passers pull back. People look at this car in the parking lot and stop. It is beautiful and truly a work of art. Did I mention, "I'm in love with my car?" I bought the Selenite Green one and it has set my world on fire. Just a few nights passed, I woke up my wife and said, "Come on babe, we're going for a midnight ride to Dairy Queen." I got her an ice cream and fifty miles later I took her home. She asked most recently, "Do you love your car more than me?" "Of course not!" But its close. LOL!

Nothing Like It On The Road Today

by MyronR from Oak Hill, VA on Fri Sep 15 2017

Both the unique styling and the power attracted me to this vehicle, and I love both. The huge bonus was the ride and interior design. These characteristics combine to be the best vehicle I've ever owned.

I am Owner Car.

by Sunshine car. from Miami,Fl. on Tue Apr 11 2017

Excellent vehicle. Very nice. Very comfortabe. Interior designe is Very Beautiful. Bumpers Multi-functionals. Rims: Very beautiful designe.Beautiful car.

Most spectacular car of the moment

by Eucharist from on Wed Mar 22 2017

This car is perfection at its best and reality. Thank You Mercedes for this great master piece of all time

love this car

by AB from VA on Wed Dec 13 2017

very sleek, great handling and good technology we took it on few road trips and the seats are very comfortable. MPG is above 20 on the road

Beautiful, fast, and luxurious

by Dfarroll77 from Kirkwood, MO on Sat Nov 18 2017

I love this car. Incredible performance and luxurious style make for a beautiful combination. It makes taking my kids to school an adventure.

Great suv!

by Clmiller1968 from Maumee, Oh on Sun Apr 08 2018

Love this car. Very comfortable and stylish. Has lots of power. Handles well in snow. Very comfortable as most Mercedes all are. This is my second suv from Mercedes.

Great dream car

by Joe from Ca on Wed Nov 29 2017

Great car. One of the best looking Cars up there. Handles well. Very powerful car. Want to drive the Scotty will not drive anything else

Great car

by Casey m from Chicago IL on Tue Jul 31 2018

Great car for fun and family I?m using it every day Great acceleration comfort Smile will not come of your face, a specially on sport plus mode