2006 Mercedes Benz Cls Class

It's a beautiful car

by from Chicago, il on June 12, 2017

I bought mines used and of course it had issues but I bought a warranty and now I love the love the car

Exellent car and exellent overall value

by from Bellevue, WA on May 21, 2017

Greats looks turns heads. Great Mercedes-Benz value and reliability. Safe, powerful and comfortable ride. Limited rear seat headroom, but adequate for average person. Would recommend to a friend.

Fun Everyday Car

by from Cary, NC on May 10, 2017

Timeless design, sleek lines, comfortable cockpit. Sitting on the inside you get a gorgeous leather wrapped interior with endless features at your fingertips. Comfortable seating for everyday driving or cruising but can be adjusted for the more aggressive enthusiast to hold you firm in place. Handling for a vehicle this large is phenomenal. The air suspension setup provides a comfortable ride and aggressive handling when needed. Maintain services and normal maintenance and the car does not disappoint.

CLS 55 AMG - Best Benz I've ever owned (7 of them)

by from Houston, TX on May 8, 2017

Phenomenal car! Supercar performance in a luxury package - and one of the most beautiful cars of the modern era. It has been eminently reliable for 115,000 miles with very few necessary repairs other than expected maintenance. The only downsides are a slightly firm ride (but you get superb handling), so-so gas mileage (22-ish hwy - though that isn't at all bad for this sort of performance), and expensive repair and maintenance costs (welcome to Mercedes-Benz).

Most reliable car I have ever have

by from on April 30, 2017

Best 4 door coupe ever on that period. Sleek body. Never had big issues with the car. Very detail handcrafted interior

Mercedes Hands Down The Best!!!

by from Memphis Tn on November 8, 2015

The very time I saw the CLS500 I knew that this was going to be my next investment in a vehicle. Before purchasing it I did my research on the Pros & Cons. This vehicle has lived up to ALL its expectations & more. After reading all the reviews I realize all vehicles have maintenance issues. There's not a vehicle on the planet that can escape it. I purchased a black 2006 CLS500 with AMG package & I have never been more pleased than I am now. The performance,gas mileages & chic interior is 2nd to none. It holds its own without saying one word. I've driven it several from Memphis TN to various places in Florida without missing a beat. I truly love this vehicles & wouldn't trade it for any other vehicle in the world( maybe a Lamborghini). The Mercedes-Benz CLS500 ROCKS!!!

CAR OF MY DREAMS

by from PA on September 5, 2013

After sitting down with the salesman "Tommy", he informed me that my credit would only allow me to purchase a car lower than the price of another car that i was looking at. i felt a little "disappointed", so i purchased a 2005 honda accord. "Tommy" Stated that, as long as i made the payments on time, my credit would go up in 6 months and i would be able to trade the car in that i bought and they (Autosource) would find me the car that i wanted at that time. i must be honest, I DIDN'T BELIEVE THEM! I returned 8 months later after making all of my payment on time and AUTOSOURCE DID WHAT THEY SAID! NOW I'M IN MY 2009 MERCEDES C 300 AND I LOVE IT!!!!!! THANKS TOMMY!!

AAA- PLEASURE!

by from port chester new york on February 5, 2013

i started looking for a safe, reliable inexpensive used car for my grand daughter. i was recommended to bianco auto sales by a friend of my son in law that had bought a very reliable truck from there. well on my budget i wasn't expecting much. well i hardly ever write in on much of anything, but i have to tell you the selection of beautiful clean cars in my price range was about the only problem i encountered. FRANK and ED couldn't have been more accommodating and nice. they took there time and let my grad daughter drive a few.i was dreading going car shopping but now i kinda like it, especially that bianco made me see that i can afford a beautiful mercedes for my little princess thank you, grand-pa

Benz- cls 500

by from St. Louis, MO on December 20, 2012

Great, good looking car. This car is one the best luxury cars I ever drove. Heated and chilled seat.

best overall vehicle

by from philly on November 29, 2011

The CLS 500 is the best car i have drove! the handling is amazing and look rivals the porshe's, aston martins and bentley's. I constantly get compliments! i cant tell you how great this car is! you have to experience it for your self. In my opinion its one of those cars that will always look great 50 years from now!

Our Expert Review: 2006 Mercedes Benz Cls Class