2010 Mercedes Benz E Class

An acheivment in automotive design

by from Austin Texas on September 13, 2017

From exterior to interior, 0 to 60 and back again, this car leaves little to be desired. Seven years after it's debut, and it still gets second looks and nods of approval on the road regularly. This was a great accomplishment for the folks at Mercedes Benz.

Luxury and Sporty...

by from Nashville, TN on September 12, 2017

This car met all of my needs and when I needed to place something in the rear seat, it was super easy with powered rear seats.

best car i have ever owed

by from Cranston on September 5, 2017

it happens to be the nicest car i have ever owned. its used yet it feels new, there is not noise or rattles at all. I rides smooth and quiet

Uses car for Havingfun

smooth

by from Cranston on September 5, 2017

its the best car i have owned it rides smooth as if it was new. It has power to spare and style to go with it
Not Rated Reliability

The Best E550 Ever made

by from Scottsdale, AZ on August 30, 2017

Until the redesign in 2010 the E class was just OK. In my opinion the fourth Gen of this car is by far the best. Still looks very modern and UNIQUE. very reliable for me as a daily, and every single option ( and it has every one of them )functions as it did new from the showroom.

Uses car for Havingfun

This car was ordered with all of the options.

by from Warwick, RI on August 21, 2017

I'm going back to a one car family since my retirement. My wife has a Volvo Crossover which is all we need.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

for the reputation

by from palatine, il on August 19, 2017

if you want a car that makes you look quite pompous, but know it will start every time, but the electronics and interior material suck. good engine, bad buy

Absolutely a Dream to drive.

by from St Paul MN on August 5, 2017

The car is a blast to drive on windy roads. It drives almost as smooth as our S-Class on long trips. Plenty of power with the V8 compared to the V6 in the 350.

Very enjoyable car to drive

by from Paducah ky on July 11, 2017

My Mercedes E350 is very enjoyable to drive and is well equipped. I have the distronic cruise with pre-safe breaking and absolutely love that feature. Only negative would be the limited rear leg room with the front seats all the way back. Note. it also has blind spot monitoring and I really appreciate that feature too.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Excellent

by from Houston on June 25, 2017

Is in excellent shape I drive this car every day and is parked all day In garage the car has gone to Mercedes for check up every year

Our Expert Review: 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class