2012 Mercedes Benz E Class

Great Summer Car

by from Lockport on September 18, 2017

We love this vehicle and wish we owned it earlier. We test drove it and knew this was the vehicle for us. It comfortably seats 4 adults which is sometimes unheard of with convertibles.

Uses car for Havingfun

Awesome vehicle

by from Delaware on September 11, 2017

Beautiful car inside and out. The dealer was pleasant and worked really hard for me. I waited and waited for a car like this
Not Rated Reliability

You can have it all ...

by from Fredonia, WI on August 26, 2017

This is my second Mercedes. I bought a 2011 C300 two years ago. I had never owned a German car, so I was a little anxious. However, I only had one minor issue with my C class (air pump) and put on 30K carefree miles. There were only two things I wished were different in my C300 -- interior room and power. Both of these were solved when I purchased a 2012 E550. You can really fit 4-5 people in the car and you can blow the doors off most other vehicles while driving in style. This car has the 4.7L bi-turbo V8, yet I can get 27mpg on the highway. I love this style (W212 pre-face-lift). The newer ones don't have the same "look" to me. A used E class is the sweet spot for style, performance, luxury, and price.

Drives like a dream

by from Marlboro, NJ on August 18, 2017

This car has it all. Headroom, legroom, luxuries. It is not only luxuries, but powerful and gets excellent MPG at the same time.

The most easiest and smoothest car i have ever dri

by from Chicago on August 5, 2017

This vehicle is simply outstanding and commands respect anywhere you go. Trust this model was a hit

Uses car for Havingfun

One of the best cars I owned.

by from Greensboro on July 11, 2017

For the money is much better than the oder cars. It is comfortable, drives easily, does not need repairs so often.

Loved this car!

by from Sacramento, CA on July 2, 2017

This car was luxury, stylish sportiness. I lave driving it, and looking at it. It was one of my favorite cars.

Coolest Car Ever

by from Plano, TX on June 20, 2017

This car is fantastic. Super smooth ride, the top drops with ease! Absolutely the best convertible I've seen so far. Sporty yet there is enough room to fit two medium sized adults in the back.

2012 Mercedes E350

by from VA on May 26, 2017

I have own this car for more than 2 years now, and it has been just great overall. No problems at all, great performance and style, comfort as well. No complains whatsoever.

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from Little Compton, RI 02837 on April 28, 2017

I own two diesels. An ML and a E350. While the automobile industry is boasting about gas mileage, I am enjoying up to and many times over 40 miles per gallon. Beat that.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Mercedes Benz E Class