2010 Mercedes Benz Glk Class

Workhorse

by from San Jose, CA on September 14, 2017

Fantastic car for the money! Never any issues. Still drives like new. Doesn't have some luxury features but everything it does have still works fine.

Cost more to run than any car ever owned...

by from Toronto on September 9, 2017

Great drive....confy for tie.. ..constant expensive problems not covered by warranty.. ..terrible arrogant dealers

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most reliable car I've ever owned!

by from San Diego, ca on August 23, 2017

I've never had any issues with this car, it's drives great and has been so reliable. It's almost 8 years old and still looks new. Great quality!

The GLK 350 4matic performs well, as I expected.

by from Harvey, IL on August 14, 2017

The vehicle meets, so far (3-wks of possession) the criteria I was looking for in a car: reliability & dependability most important features; quality and precision in its design; attractiveness with possible appreciative value with the aging of the automobile. A truly beautiful vehicle! However old a Mercedes Benz becomes after the manufacturing, the design of all models remain classic, ageless and priceless. I am truly grateful, thankful and blessed by the Source of all material, spiritual, & supernatural substances in the Universe: Almighty God who is Creator, Possessor and Sustainer of the Universe! Had I purchased the vehicle " BrandNew" all of the ratings would have been, most favorably, five star.

AMAZING

by from Little Rock, AR on July 17, 2017

This car was a pleasure to drive. Unfortunately, the car I drove was out of my price range. The engine sound was my favorite part. Sounds very aggressive.
Not Rated Reliability

my first mercades benz and i have no regrets .

by from bronx ny on October 17, 2015

this car is super cassy, comfortabe, affordable, neat sexy design run smooth this car is one of the best cars out there right now... i was so stressed out after leaving boot camp and ait as a us army soldier and after getting this car i look forward to getting up as early as possible to start my day. i recommend this whip to anyone its a must have.

first MZB,

by from Santa BARBARA,CA. on August 8, 2015

Always had either an AUDI,VW,or BMW,this is my first MZB.Nice vehicle,good overall rating,could get a a little better M.P.G. I am impressed with the engie powertrain set up,very responsive,the only complaint is the road noise at highway speeds,I expected less cabin noise.This is a better SUV than the competition,I am speaking from first hand experience,straight from the horses mouth.

All good but......

by from Orlando, FL. on May 30, 2014

This is my 3rd MB and I like everything about this vehicle but the gas mileage and the wind noise above 50mph. If you buy a MB you shouldn't complain about the fuel cost but I never expected a vehicle from MB to get into production with the most road wind noise of any vehicle I've owned in the last 20 years. I recommend the GLK but be prepared to have it sound like you are in a windstorm above 50mph.

Great car

by from new jersey on April 30, 2014

Only problem was my 20 inch wheels with Pirelli tires. The low profile can't handle bumps & potholes. Better to use Toyo tires, which have stronger sidewalls and won't tear easily if you run over a pothole. Harsher ride on the Toyo but at least you won't get stuck.

Good Experience

by from East Lansing,MI on October 21, 2013

It was a good experience, the sellers there are very friendly. Joe helped me when I bought my car, he was very friendly and nice. Overall, that was very good.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Mercedes Benz Glk Class